Home

Is there a Point to playing Signle player on MAster Jedi?

lionheart1112

It's only for the uber-Jedi who want extremely hard (at least it is for me :S) gameplay. There's really no difference from the other modes, so unless you want a big challenge in SP, there's not that much incentive to play on that difficulty.

I usually play on Jedi and Jedi Knight difficulty myself.

Originally posted by lionheart1112

Is the only difference in master jedi is that it is a hell of a lot harder and you have less health? Is there a reward like a longer ending? I dont wanna play it again unless there is.

Thanks a bunch

Actually, depending on how easily you beat the Jedi level, the whole game will be longer, as you reload often or at least spend more time avoiding battles and letting your force power recharge ...

Mike

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

Theres no "longer" ending or something like that. But its harder, it just helps you build up your skills so that you can be more prepared in MP :p

And maybe - just maybe - if you play nothing else for a really long time, your 'sk1llz' will get to the point where you are worthy to suck the lint from between the toes of 'A Jedi' from the 'Do you ever get bored of JA' thread. He was the best duelist of JO, the best at CS, and is better at JA than any of us can ever hope to be ... because he says so. ;)

Mike

Does your force really regenerate slower?

I thought that Raven said the ONLY difference between Jedi Knight and Jedi Master difficulty was that your shield/health maximums were cut in half (50/50 instead of 100/100)?

The game content and levels should be identical, there's no "special prize" for beating the game on the highest difficulty except the knowledge that you "pwn." ; )

Yea, no bonus or anything. To be honest though... I played the first time through on Jedi level and the second time on Jedi Master ... and it didn't really seem all that harder the second time through. I still won/lost the same amount of fights against bad jedi, still got killed by other stuff the same ... Idunno, maybe I got a lot better after playing through on Jedi, but even the last fight which I thought would be impossible on master didn't seem that much harder.

Archived