Home

WIP: Ep2 style Jedi robes

Prime

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be cool to get the robed from Ajunta Pall's sarcophagus. :)

IMO He is a pretty important Sith in the Game.

you can find it in module korr_m37aa_s.rim--> blueprint,placeables-->kor37_sithsarc.utp

Im looking forward to using your robes :) That is when I actually play the game again

i would be happy with the first mod, the replacing of the blue rodes. sometimes i'll give them to bastila, but i never use them myself.

Originally posted by Prime

I could probably make a little mod where I'll extract all the saber colours and put a readme showing what to rename the colour files to. Maybe I'll post that along with my skins.

that would be great, thanks :)

Originally posted by T7nowhere

It would be cool to get the robed from Ajunta Pall's sarcophagus. :)

IMO He is a pretty important Sith in the Game.

for some reason his name always sounded female to me ..

but yeah a nice dark robe from his tomb would be a good adition to the game

just an idea, since light side players will find the Qel-Droma robes on Korriban, but darksiders get no special robes until the star forge, perhaps add a few stats to "ajunta pall's robes" that would benefit a darkside player?? perhaps yet another (what are we up to, 50?) version so people can install the regular robes, or robes with qel-droma-esque stats

very nice prime - I was going to make my own robes with your textures and use the give cheat to get it, but I think I might play through withought cheating now - since you have a good location for the darkside robes :)

waiting with baited breathe :)

Prime : found out something interesting you might be interested in

the textures for the lightsaber in Jedi Outcast are the same size and bit rate as the ones in KotoR , so you could extract them out of JO and put them in KotoR

ive made the orange colour saber from JO my new gold colour saber texture , looks good

sure do , here we go :

the one on the left is the modified one , the one on the right is the original , its not that much different but i think it looks better

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v102/ShadowFox75/KotOR0000.jpg

i personally think the KotoR saber colours look like halogen lightbulbs , they have a really bright core and a slightly fuzzy outside

Originally posted by Jackel

sure do , here we go :

the one on the left is the modified one , the one on the right is the original , its not that much different but i think it looks better

i personally think the KotoR saber colours look like halogen lightbulbs , they have a really bright core and a slightly fuzzy outside

I agree...the one on the left looks more menacing than the unmodified one

Originally posted by Jackel

sure do , here we go :

OMG... Post that mod!!!1 :D

Finally, the robes are up. Just look for the Light and Dark Jedi Robes on my website here.

Also, I have posted a mod that allows you to change the lightsaber blade from one colour to another. So if you don't like the look of the turquoise or orange blades, you can change them. This mod can be found at the link above. They are under Lightsaber Blade Colour Replacement.

Feel free to post any feedback for these mods. And if you come across any bugs or issues, let me know.

Bon Appetit!

Finally! we all get to use these robes :) I am a little surprized that you didn't just make it look like there were gloves on the hands even Bioware didn't want to deal with that. I really like the the dark one :)

nice work.

Oh and I like your new avatar.

Archived