Home

Ask Stupid Question, Get Stupid Answer

Sabretooth

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A: 3 words: George. W. Bush.

Q: Who would win in a fight: Sephiroth or Rourni Kenshin?

(I debated for an hour with a friend of mine for an hour over that question. He's a huge Kenshin fan, I'm all for Sephiroth. We finally came to a conclusion. What was it?)

Originally posted by Kain

A: 3 words: George. W. Bush.

Q: Who would win in a fight: Sephiroth or Rourni Kenshin?

(I debated for an hour with a friend of mine for an hour over that question. He's a huge Kenshin fan, I'm all for Sephiroth. We finally came to a conclusion. What was it?)

Well, I'd say both as well. They'd be evenly matched. Kenshin's got amazing speed and skill, while ol' Sephie's got power and gliding ability. But then again, what I would know about Sephiroth?

Who won the debate? You or your friend?:confused:

A: I did. Sephiroth has unlimited knowledge, therefor, he would know what Kenshin is doing by simply looking at him for a moment. And Kenshin may be fast, but Sephiroth's no sloth either, his reactions are as sharp as Kenshin's. Then there's the whole reach argument. Kenshin would try to read Sephiroth's moves by looking in his eyes, but Sephiroth's eyes only reveal a cold sociopath with no feeling, whereas Kenshin is chock full of emotions that Sephiroth would exploit. And if Kenshin were to even begin to win, Sephiroth would simply destroy the planet.

Q: Nice arguement or what?

Archived