Home

The What If... Thread

Sabretooth

Imagining Mennonite and myself (I just had to include myself, didn't I?:p) as mods or admins.......I'd imagine chaos would ensue across multiple forums, corrupting the very essence of their existence, bending the 'powers that be' to our very will. Things wouldn't look to good from my point of view.

Of course, that's just one of many possible futures, and it probably wouldn't happen anyways. Or could it?

:eek:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by topshot

Imagining Mennonite and myself (I just had to include myself, didn't I?:p) as mods or admins.......I'd imagine chaos would ensue across multiple forums, corrupting the very essence of their existence, bending the 'powers that be' to our very will. Things wouldn't look to good from my point of view.

Of course, that's just one of many possible futures, and it probably wouldn't happen anyways. Or could it?

:eek:

corrupting the very essence of people's existence is the last thing I could see Mennonite doing

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

what if it was Porkins grandfather who married and impregnated Padme instead of anakin. Would their son have still blown up the Death Star, or maybe a Burger King instead ? :p

mtfbwya

You should know that a Porkins would NEVER blow up a fast food store... :mad:

Porkins would have a hot mom... :confused:

Originally posted by sabretooth

What if we were all 5 eyed aliens?

Then glasses would be a hell of a lot more expensive.

Originally posted by Michaelmexp

What if Anakin was Boba Fett's son?

Then the Kaminoans would have some investigating to do... the anomoly of a clone possessing Force powers would cause major headaches for them. Once they'd sorted that out they'd probably add Jedi armies to their catalogue.

EDIT: Gah! Just realised you said Boba, not Jango. In that case the timeline would be totally screwed. And Jedi-hating Boba would have some father-son issues to contend with ;)

What if Palpatine had fallen in love with Padme?

:DB.

Originally posted by Siv

...what if qui-gon hadn't saved jar-jar? ...

then episode 1 wouldve been a bit better....

What if John Holmes met Sherlock Holmes in the spaces between the letters in a book

*astro reminds himself to stop watching 'yellow submarine'*

mtfbwya

Archived