Home

Martial Arts and Jk?

TheLiberator34

I thought I clarified this earlier, when I talk about martial arts I mean weapons training as well as unarmed combat moves. And sometimes its a more viable option to kick someone in the face than use your weapon. Or some other such move with an available limb. When I look at the movements in JO and JA it seems pretty unatural compared to what martial artists do. Just wondering which movements people would WANT to base jedi fighting on.

I forgot about good ol' Cortosis, thanks!

That also explains why Battledroids could block your saber with their arms in "Jedi Power Battles."

Cortosis sleeves!

Sounds like some item you'd find for sale in some seedy weapons shop.

I'm still laughing over the fact that your feet were ten times deadlier than any light saber in JO.

I mean hey, people would swing and swing and swing and swing to try to hit a target right in front of them while all you had to do was kick em in the face four or five times.

I would much rather have better saber attacks based on kendo schools rather than the 'i'll swing my saber like a baseball bat' style we have now.

I wish when you swung your saber, insted of immediatly going back to your stance you could hold you saber extended in the last attack you made and swing your next attack from thaat point and so on.

As long as you held an alternate "hold" key you would hold your last position you swung in,...

Kind of like how in episode2 when ANakin leaves his mother's tortured body and kills that first sandperson,...then he leaves his saber poised and ready to bring down on the next one before the scene ends,...

Archived