Home

You favourite character

Mountainforest

My favorite character for the imperials, trade federation, and the clones will be the ordinary trooper because i like just running around blasting things :D. My favorite character for the rebels will proably be that green trooper in the screenshots from yavin i think its the scout not sure.

:bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2:

The army of the Trade Federation approaches....

Rebel scout, im guessing he is the same guy in the hoth map to. Im a grunt all the way, I also like just blasting things. Looking forward to sniping some shiny white armoured imp scouts too. FlyingWookie im looking in your direction:p Just kidding.

Originally posted by Glacius1

Rebel scout, im guessing he is the same guy in the hoth map to. Im a grunt all the way, I also like just blasting things. Looking forward to sniping some shiny white armoured imp scouts too. FlyingWookie im looking in your direction:p Just kidding.

same thing, though i think i'd rather much have the clones..and otherrwise be the support unit of both those sides

I wanted the troops wearing green in the endor map to be grunts, but it appears they are the scouts. And seeing as though I think the grunt looks crap(dude in brown pants, blue top and funny helmet), and I have only ever seen him with a pistol, scout it is. I just hope his weapon isnt to snipery, a general rifle mixed with sniping would be nice. Kinda like the M16 with scope in BFV.

Nice to here that. I was afraid everybody wanted to be a pilot, thats what I want to play.

Just one problem: If I am a pilot, I can imagine it will get a little difficult finding a vehicle (with 16 people in the game). Can I throw non-pilot team members out of a vehicle? (I've heard it would be possible to throw non-pilots enemie people out of a vehicle and take the vehicle over)

I dont think that would be fair mate, even if they are enemy. If you want to do nothing but fly planes or use tanks or whatever, thats cool. But if someone gets to them before you, pilot or not, fair is fair. You shouldnt be able to just take it off them no matter what class they are, because thats called greed. Other people are playing to remember.

Originally posted by jasperw

Nice to here that. I was afraid everybody wanted to be a pilot, thats what I want to play.

Just one problem: If I am a pilot, I can imagine it will get a little difficult finding a vehicle (with 16 people in the game). Can I throw non-pilot team members out of a vehicle? (I've heard it would be possible to throw non-pilots enemie people out of a vehicle and take the vehicle over)

This is not GTA...

anyway, I think that would be a problem, I think there will be enough for everyone (for example, the republic gunship can hold 6 people, and I'm sure a lot would rather gun it than pilot it)

yeah, like the gunship. whats the use if you are the only one who survives the crash and 5 other members of your team get killed? but in others like the x-wings and y-wing type vehicles it makes sense for the pilot to have at least that advantage. i think the eject feature only applys to a shot down ship but once a ship lands that has not been shot down, then the people can get off? lucasarts needs to delve into this a bit more!

The pilot is able to eject if his vehicle is destroyed. It doesn't sound very logical to me that you can't exit a vehicle once you've stepped in it.

I've got another question. I've played bf1942 demo to find out what I should expect from battlefront, and I find planes really hard to fly (probably I should just practice more). Will the planes in battlefron be similar to the ones in bf1942?

Originally posted by jasperw

I've got another question. I've played bf1942 demo to find out what I should expect from battlefront, and I find planes really hard to fly (probably I should just practice more). Will the planes in battlefron be similar to the ones in bf1942?

You can't judge a game from the demo. It depends on what you want to do with your planes in BF. It only takes practice. I guess it won't be so different in SWBF except that the planes can hover.

Archived