Home

I called LucasArts...

Waemer

So...A few minutes ago, I decided to call LucasArts. I asked for Mike Nelson, and was directed to his administrative assistant. She asked what I was calling for, and I told her exactly what. She then told me he was in a meeting*. She told me that they've heard the message and are aware that many people are upset. I asked her if she could, or would, go into a few more details. She said she could not. I said thank you, and hung up. Was Mike Nelson really in a meeting? Is LucasArts really aware of how upset we are? Does Mike Nelson's administrative assistant know more than she's telling us? Are the Dynamic Duo going to make it through this terrible catastrophe? Find out on the next episode of Sam & Max.

*Could it be a meeting concerning the Dynamic Duo??

P.S. This is my first post. Wow.

Nah, he wasn't in a meeting. I work in administration for a health organization, and that's exactly what secretaries are taught to do to everybody (excepting family and friends). But even if you said you wanted to talk to him for a different reason, you still wouldn't get to him. Don't worry, i strongly believe that Lucas Arts knows what it's doing and will release Sam and Max later this year.

Originally posted by CouldBe

i strongly believe that Lucas Arts knows what it's doing and will release Sam and Max later this year.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*gasp* *pant*

Sorry...heh...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by SyntheticGerbil

Actually and truthfully, I feel this post is a bit more productive than, oh let's say, the last fifty I've seen.

Actually this is very true, voice contact means more than the e-mails they been sending out to us, it would have been better to get actual info though. You should've asked waht a better time to call him back would be.

Uh.. it leads to an empty page, but from the link name I'm guessing it leads to a picture of Drusilla from Buffy, however Buffy vampire lore is made up and not neccessarily strict in following the common perceptions of vampires, so you may not want to use it to prove your point..... I've revealed my geekdom.

Actually a lot of vampire works have spread off from the original Dracula so to single out Buffy or Angel and to say they are wrong you would then have to single out every other work that is different then Dracula as it was the first literary work to introduce vampires. But then again why we are talking about vampires and not Sam and Max is beyond me.

Archived