Home

I called LucasArts...

Waemer

Bram Stoker didn't "invent" vampires, so he can't exactly be considered the authority on them. Vampire stories have existed for billions, possibly even hundreds of years.

In short, Vampires can look like whatever you want them to look like. People can believe that they're fluffy and white with abnormally large ears, yellow eyes, trousers that are much too short and tacky plastic jackets if they like. Black shoes with white socks is one step too far, though.

I think an excellent way of getting Sam & Max 2 onto the production lines would be to harass Mike Nelson's assistant. If anything, it would teach her that lying is wrong.

Originally posted by scabb

Black shoes with white socks is one step too far, though.

They were supposed to have been boots. The artist messed that up.

The jacket is leather. It looks odd as a consequence of using watercolors.

I think an excellent way of getting Sam & Max 2 onto the production lines would be to harass Mike Nelson's assistant. If anything, it would teach her that lying is wrong.

What's the number?

Phoning LucasArts does nothing but piss them off. I think its cool that one or two people have called, but repeatedly phoning them up to tell them over and over again whats up with the fan community (AKA something they're already more than aware of at this point) will probably just have the opposite effect of the one you want.

If the game is ever un-cancelled, it will be because they realize there are more fans than they thought, not because they are threatened time and again on the phone until they change their mind out of fear or annoyance. I don't know why people don't get that.

Closing this thread.

Archived