Home

A website experiment

RpTheHotrod

I'm putting a website thing together for my jka clan...but it's gonna be a suprise of what it's actually for.

Instead of a huge

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

sign and that's it....

It's all under construction. I gotta get the buttons to light up and all, but for now...the images are all static. However...as it gets worked on...it clears up a bit more and eventually clear enough for people to find out what it's for. (it's for my clan, and im not saying what it's for...but if they keep going there everyonce in awhile, maybe it'll clear up enough for them to find out)

As days go by and I'm working on it, I'll upload a new "teaser site" where the images become more clearer as time goes by. Perhaps for a day, one of the buttons will be blinking, and if they click the link, they are given a clue.

All in all...it's an interactive website under construction

Here it is for yall to enjoy. (it has music if you give it time to load)

http://www.swaos.net/include/include/index.html

forgetting wha?

and guys, im doing it for fun and Im using a template that someone made and using it with their permission. If you just ripped their template...dont go complaining that I happen to have one like it too :p and if you asked permission, well...so did I...either way it IS an online template.

Archived