Home

So this is how the -A- boards look?

Devil Doll

Hi!

I think it would be good if I introduce myself to all of you.

My name Is Naja Illuminati and I joined your group few days ago.

I met Corzip Dinn the day I arrived to Keren in Naboo after a long inter galactic Travel, I arrived to the Starport and he was there, being a nice person with me, I had a chance to talk with him a little and I noticed he knew about an old friend of mine, her name is Belial'a, and I met her in my young days when I was living in another planet out of the galaxy, she was a very good friend, she is a human who always wears black things because she's very pale, and she said that was her best color, because of her I decided to have a best color for me too and I saw purple was my color, so you will see me wearing purple always :).

well, to finish with the highjacking, when I Knew that Corzip knew about Bel, I was very happy to know there was someone else who knew about my friend, I miss her, I was sent to this galaxy and never had a chance to talk with her again.

I talked with Corzip, and he helped me with some credits to try to get what I needed to have a peaceful life in Keren, even he invited me to visit his place in Naboo, but I needed to recover myself after the long travel so I wasn't able to travel alone there. so i stayed in Keren for a Long time, always in the Wildness and only going back to keren to sleep in a nice bed when it was necessary, but I finished in love with the nature so i rarely went there.

After a lot of time in keren, living alone, i started to think again about that guy i met when I arrived, so I started to investigate and knew he and his group moved some times and now they were placed in corellia, so I took the few things I had with me and paid for a ticket to Corellia, first I went to Coronet to sell few things, I made some money and then I knew the exact location of Corzip's new home, a place called Cori Celesti near Kor Vella, so i traveled again and went to that city, and started my travel to Cori Celesti.

As soon as I arrived there, I found a clothing store and went there to see if there was something purple :xp: and I met a nice girl called Xanadu, i talked with her and Knew she's Corzip's Wife, and knew few more things about the group.

In the same day, I had a chance to talk with Corzip again, after a long time to not talk with him, i got a chance to meet more people and even I gave some ideas for your group, since they were planning few things. Corzip was nice with me and invited me to join your group, I was very happy when he did it and now I came here to introduce myself, I hope I can meet more of you and help as much as i can to this great group.

I decided to forget all what I knew before and I'm trying to become a good fencer and a ranger, I lived for a long time in the wildness that I decided to be there more time.

Anything you want to say to me, or whenever you need help, don't think twice and call me, and I'll go there as soon as I can.

Regards

Naja.

(and as you can see I'm a RP addict, sorry if I made you read a lot, i just wanted to say hi and try to see what do you talk about on this forum :p)

Lol well I'm Jatari Bazrak, a temparily retired SWG player.

I believe though I've seen you before here :p anyway welcome to the group. It truely is a great group...and I believe you will be able to get there RPing spirit up very high :p (they're doing pretty well, as far I've seen...but they still can go further :p)

Hey Naja!! Welcome to the guild.

Im Keldor Ozatras and you probably won't see me for a few months, due to the fact that my computer blows and I can't get ingame.

Odd the -A- losses me(temporarily) and gains a new member.

Conspiracy I tell you!!! CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!;)

P.S.-Im having Star Wars Galaxies withdrawal:( , its like a damn drug;)

hello there Naja. Although im formall of -A- im still a friend to at least some..ask why i got booted and they will tell ya..anyway..enjoy -A-, they are a good guild..dont take it for granted.....and be sure to give grask a hard time for me:P

/target naja

/bow3

welcome naja. I dont know if Xanadu (/target xanadu /blowkiss)

told you the whole story of our guild. but im sure as soon as jan (/target jan /poke) comes ingame he will send you a detailed welcome :)

its good to see your enjoying yourself on corellia and that you have chosen a profession you will like. for questions on fencer i would direct you to one of our other members that as far as i know has fencer. Grask being that member :)

For ranger.... i thought baboo was one. but i have yet to see him come back from his travels along teh galaxy.

if there is anything you require that I or my brother Atex can provide you with. please contact me.

/traget naja

/bow3

bye :)

Thank you all for your Kindest words, I'm not able to talk with you a lot because I'm still amazed because of the beautiness of Corellia, it's not like Naboo, but it's still amazing (OOC: I can't play a lot because of work) but I hope I can talk with you more.

Corzip: I only had the oportunity to talk with Xanadu a little, not a lot, so if you can ask Jan to send me the story about the guild to my commlink I would apreciate that :)

I will try to do my best to help the guild :)

*directs himself toward naja*

i will make sure you get a full detailed explanation

*directs himself toward altus*

my brother is twi'lek yeah. my father found him on corellia trying to steal from him :).

my father isnt a cruel man and took him into our family and raised him as a family member. although Atex has been in search of his Twi'lek blood and ways. but he still is a loyal Nubian.

Archived