Home

AFK in the wild.

Iwok

Ok maybe you think Cori Celesti is peaceful, and in a nice area. But you are all wrong! One step out of Cori and BAM you could be dead in an instant. Beware of the factories, some believe this is where they are born. And once you come back from the dead, and investigate where they once were, they are gone. Never to receive the punishment they much deserve.

http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/swgpictures/screenShot0135.jpg

Feast your eyes in the bottom right corner, not for the faint of heart mind you. Remember this happened right outside of Cori!

((Ok maybe Peaco will be the only one to get this post but oh well, in essence im just posting a screen of me getting killed by a group of dire cats while I was AFK. ))

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

*points and laughs...*

that is why people afk their combat macros on newb spawns and thug spawns just in city limits :p....

oh..and im sorry i left abruptly today...but the lag in Cnet was DRIVING ME NUTS...so i hit the reset button on my comp and walked away for an couple hours..went and saw 'The Whole 10 yards'...good movie :p

Ok its official they are now the dire cats are now invading the city. They are spawning from other factories including yours Peaco. I suspect they are trying to form a wall around the perimeter of the city. Ill post a picture in a second.

Originally posted by Iwok

*feels embarrased that he dropped all fighting skills to holo grind.*

THEY ATTACK IN PACKS SO BE QUIET!

thats so sad.......plz listen to me...holo grinding is not worth it....i wasted so much time and mony on that.....i always see people talkin about mastering 20 proffesions and still no jedi.....when i droped all my proffesions to holo grind...it was the biggest mistake i had made....now i play to have fun.....im going to grind out rifleman some fencer and ranger but when im done i can relax...ill probably sell my last holo's....if anyone wants to buy one let me know....

Originally posted by Iwok

*feels embarrased that he dropped all fighting skills to holo grind.*

THEY ATTACK IN PACKS SO BE QUIET!

????? SO???? if i use area attack i get them all down in 3 or 4 actions........ that shouldnt be a problem AT ALL!!!

Originally posted by Altus_Thrawn

Corzip you know do you like getting petstims and tissues and pets from good Iwok?

anyway if hes still a MCH try taking on a BE enhanced, ranged attack rancor.... hehe

*hides*

I laugh in the face of Rancors.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Haha, reminds me of the time I was in a group and they were all hunting Rancors in a group and I was soloing in their group and every 30 secs I would get a message, "So and So was incapped" or "So and So has died" meanwhile I have never been incapped once while soloing Rancors:D

yeah...i do suppose i ought to remaster TKM...but i lost my combat grind drive...so im going master artisian and Droid engineer..which is good..cause us DE's will be needed at Patch 8...we will be essential to making Mandalorian armor :p...and then of course the new droids.. But, im sure after i hit master DE, hopefully this weekend, i can just let my harvestors set to work, and i can grind out at least the unarmed xp part of TK next week..any tips for combat xp??

Archived