Home

AFK in the wild.

Iwok

Originally posted by -=miniSITH=-

Psh I was a Pistoleer but I dropped it b/c I could shoot the same spped with a rifle that I can with a Pistol and do way more damage;)

thats why i said it.. your complaining that everything is to easy... i have to work to kill something.... and enjoy it :)

there is no fun in easy kills :) thats why i suck at PvP and never do it.

If you start to get bored with Pistoleer Corzip, I suggest Fencer. It's basically the same thing, accept you have a higher accuracy, and more fun =P. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, just letting you know.

I suggest pretty much the same to everybody. If you're getting bored, just say "Screw it". I stayed with Smugger/Pistoleer for ever, as you all know, cause it was my character concept. Finally I said "BAH!", and now I'm having more fun than ever.

Same goes to people who don't like buffs/armor/droids whatever. Yeah I know it's not "realistic" to Star Wars, but they threw continuity out the window the day they started coding this game. If you want to have fun, and you don't want to waste $15 a month, I suggest you do the same.

Like I said, not trying to tell anybody what to do.

Originally posted by Jackrabbit

Same goes to people who don't like buffs/armor/droids whatever. Yeah I know it's not "realistic" to Star Wars, but they threw continuity out the window the day they started coding this game.

Why'd you look at me when you said that?!? :D :D :D

lol exactly Jack is right, you should do what you like...and also one more thing he forgot to mention...when your in the perfession you like DON'T Grind through it!!! That will ruin the entire fun out of it...heck it took me almost half a year to get Master Musician. Cause I didn't grind, but had fun talking with the people around me. Then with Teras Kasi I choose that a Long time ago after quiting the BH path :p and I just love watching Jatari punch and kick and do crazy spins...it's just really cool to me.:cool:

When I got master CH/Master BE I had no clue what to do. And I got bored really quick. So thats why I bought my own account and started holo grinding. It was fun trying different proffesions. And now I am doing some cool fighting professions that I have never tried before. And if I unlock hey even better :p

Iwok your crazy. Im just 2424 in BE, but I love sampling, trying to get creatures to a level I can control, getting secong gen DNA....I dont have to grind anymore really, I just go out, sample pikets, when inventory is full sit down, pull droid, craft, and repeat. All my xp right there :)

Finally I see there's more people like me, and I thought I was going crazy.

my other character has months and months and dancer and she's 4344 right now and doesn't want to grind like the people setting an afk macro, I have been there all the time pressing F5 F7 F5 F9 F12 and talking with the people, right now I'm having some more fun because I just talk, I need the EH xp so I don't care about flourishes.

The same goes with my rifle skills with that character.

and the reason I feel better with Naja being a totally Nub, I don't care if I have to kill Durnis and butterflies, I get my xp and since I don't use buffs ( i don't like them and I can't afford them atm :D) it takes me a lot of time, and I love it

now I feel better knowing I'm no the only one...

Archived