Home

Questions 4 all

guybroom

Originally posted by guybroom

But if he had every angle covered. Did he know Luke and Leia were going to be born?

Luke an Leia being born didn't have any affect on his rise to power. their only significance was later, after he had already been established.

Originally posted by .:CoupeS:.

you lost me there Z ... :confused:

Yeah....I'm assuming he means 2nd death star....

And after review, it seems he was talking about this post by doomgiver.

Is there any reason as to why did the Empire make a shaft in the second Death star big enough to fit a ship?

So he's pointing out it was there because the deathstar wasn't complete, and as I pointed out, if the Rebellion hadn't been able to find any way to destroy it, they wouldn't have been lured into Palpatine's trap.

Originally posted by Doomgiver

Is there any reason as to why did the Empire make a shaft in the second Death star big enough to fit a ship? I mean, that thing had many obstacles, no torpedo could get past it, so if they made it smaller, they would have been unstoppable. Is there any reason except to make the good guys win?

uhm just commenting that even tho it was operational.. it wasnt quite finished. the empire thought that the rebels would NEVER be able to get the shields down.. and that their all mighty fleet would defeat the rebels with ease... so they didnt worry about them being able to get inside at all.

Originally posted by Wraith 8

uhm just commenting that even tho it was operational.. it wasnt quite finished. the empire thought that the rebels would NEVER be able to get the shields down.. and that their all mighty fleet would defeat the rebels with ease... so they didnt worry about them being able to get inside at all.

Thats what I said, except I had a typo that threw this thread into chaos.

My job is done here. ;)

Archived