Home

HELP!!! cult investigation: Cant figure it out!

njk5550

Im stuck on this cult investigation mission where i have to escape the place and get to the docking bays. The only solution I can think of is to get passed this wall in the target practice room. Ive lowered the shield so I figure perhaps I somehow have to blow up the wall or something. Someone PLEASE tell me if Im on the right track and what i should do next. I feel kind of stupid shooting this wall a thousand times.

Thanks dude but now Ive found that out. Im just slow i guess. But I am having a problem with this crazy rancor level and the escaped prisoners. It seems like an endless maze and I keep running back into the stupid thing. You dont mind giving me any pointers here?

Originally posted by njk5550

Thanks dude but now Ive found that out. Im just slow i guess. But I am having a problem with this crazy rancor level and the escaped prisoners. It seems like an endless maze and I keep running back into the stupid thing. You dont mind giving me any pointers here?

Yea, as Zeeman said, keep an eye on the colours. Also...that place is not as much of a warren as it first appears. Just take your time, and if all else fails, try sticking to lefthand walls, or righthand walls, as you go around, and you should eventually find the exits - and find the other control rooms.

Good luck.

I don't know if you know this already, but...

If the rancor is getting a little too close for comfort, or if it's about to eat a prisoner, use saber throw on it. You'll hurt it, causing it to stumble in pain for a second or two, allowing you to distance yourself from the beast. Force Speed can also allow for a quick escape.

You can actually kill the rancor, (it takes a long time) but another one is spawned in its place.:(

Originally posted by Prime

This power is very handy on this level.

Yes indeed. I played cat-and-mouse with the Rancor to keep it occupied while the prisoners escaped. You don't have to bother with the prisoners once they've been let out. Just taunt the Rancor and run away - and if he gets too close for comfort, a burst of Force Speed does the trick.

Archived