Home

Subscription is Dead

MandalorianRage

Well, my subscription is dead... Guess this is goodbye... I'll miss you guys...

J/k. I'll be buying a new time card soon. Despite what I've told some of you, I'm not going to quit the game! After reading about Jump to Lightspeed, I'm excited about the game again! It feels like the Summer before the game release again! I'll be getting my new motherboard and processor soon, so the game will also be a brand new experience for me, besides Jump to Lightspeed. I'll be coming back, don't worry! I'll probably have a new card sometime this week! :)

Hehe, whats with all the account closings... Oh well. Heh. Be sure to come back you guys. If your planning on coming to the affiliates we could use some more people in guild chat. The chat has been so dead for weeks now. I miss the times when we used to always have discussions. It seems now that the chat goes hours at times with absolutely no one talking.

wow that's not cool...

heh I remember the good old days, when mounts was the coolest thing around...and the vehicle junkyards... Anyway.

Lol somehow we moved from Coriellia, to Naboo, then Rori, now back to Coriellia. lol those forest places are cool though. Reminds me of when I went to Wrixwood forest...that place was breath taking.

I hope they haven't deleted my charecter.:eek:

Hopefully Ill have a new computer by the time Space Expansion comes out.

/crosses fingers

Thing were just getting good too. I was about to master swordsman and get a sythe. I was starting to PvP more and more. The Imperials were getting pompous, and most Rebels were to afraid to go overt, leaving more kills for me:D

Just my luck:(

Higjack!!!!!!!!!!

how insane is guildchat????

some of the people who have seen me online knows I'm very very very insane, and as soon as i start traveling to a city with some more players (I have been only in Keren, KV and Cori Celesti so you can see I don't talk a lot in spatial) I'm gonna start spreading the insanity in all the places!!!!1 :p and if it's possible I'll get one or two members once in a while like I did with my other character, but I hope no one will hate me if i start acting silly just like me :p

bah!

wraithy's a Nub! (shorter version of N00b :xp: ) compared with me!

I'm still an Aresener (just that I don't use to to check lucasforums alot as you see), and i have the insanity of my other character, so I have to warn you, you have seen nothing...

Prepare for the endo of days!!!

The affiliates are doomed now!!! since Corzip accepted Naja, Teh Purple Princess strikes!!!!!!!!

(BTW: is there a chance of get my title changed to purpleness? :p last time I asked it wasn't possible to be changed to purple princess I want a nice title ;P)

Archived