Home

This might be a better idea....

irontso

Ok, fan games are great for those who want to do it...but if Lucasarts doesn't want to release the official game (that was almost completed), they can always sell it to a different developer who will. I'd rather see that happen than play a fan game. No offense, but I think trying to get the real game republished would be much more worth the time. Steve Purcell could take things into his own hands if he could get the rights to finish the game. I realize Lucasarts would never give up property, but if other developers were interested they might be inclined to just do it themselves.

OMGLOLROLFCOPTER L3TS ALLZ TYPE IN CAPZ!!!!!!11!!1!!!1!1one!!11!11!

Krazy, cool your jets hotshot. I don't think he was talking to you. Though I find it is ironic that you thought he was talking to you and you then proceed to whine and bitch. It's like the prophecy is coming true.

Being omnipotent, it’s impossible for me to leave. Also I lurk.

Krazy, I don’t know you well enough to be confident to take your advice and read the thread. Also, the thought of a thread full of ‘game developers’ is a real turn off.

Originally posted by flint paper

Being omnipotent, it’s impossible for me to leave. Also I lurk.

Krazy, I don’t know you well enough to be confident to take your advice and read the thread.

:confused: what? Am I a liar or something? Look I have over 100 posts that means you can trust me :p

1.irontso, us making a fan game is not going to have any effect on whether LEC will sell the game

Steve Purcell could take things into his own hands if he could get the rights to finish the game

2. he OWNS the rights to sam and amx, he's owned them this whole time

3. hes not a game developer

4. LEC won't give up there half-completed games, its not there style... seeing as how they already killed the game

5. krazy, stop whining, nothing you're saying in this thread makes any sense (jester, i dont know if im allowed to say that, im sorry if im not, i know ive gotten in trouble for stuff like that before, but hey other people make fun of him so why cant i?)... i could add more but wont

why?

because adventures are fun!!

of course, blowing up s##t in the sky is fun too. and i would mind to have some ground targets as well.

why dont combine it all together and calling it "the blowing up s##t in the sky with also some ground targets as well too adventures of ray jones"?

and to make it cheaper we sell it on floppy disks.

*sigh*

i think mankind isnt ready for this.

Archived