Home

HEY! THE SW:KotOR 2 HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED!

Originally posted by Prime

I can't wait! Yeee Haww!

Prime fires pistols wildly into the air

I second that... :D

Especially with it sounding like you are going to start the game a Jedi... the Last Jedi from the sound of it.

Also hopefully they will have some actual Sith Classes, like Sith Templar, Sith Inquisitor, Sith Battlerager, or something like that.

I don't know about you guys, but I don't believe rumors and generally avoid them, even though what was posted looked cool.

I always prefer to wait for official announcements before getting hyped. LucasArts Has 5 screens of concept art posted here (the art is in the top right hand corner) The female jedi looks cool, Hopfully they'll stay close to the concept art. The one I don't get is the one of what looks like t3(why?)

You might also want to check out Obsidian Forums

Anyway even though many think this is old news, It's still nice to see it officially announced.

Is a year really that short. At the end of the stream interview they said Sith Lords will be released in Spring 2005.

I like the part where bioware has fixed a level for them :) I wish Bioware would answer some questions we have, just so we can do the basics of level creation.

Originally posted by T7nowhere

Is a year really that short.

It's long for us but it's not that much to develop a game.Look at the good side of that :) : we'll have more time to mod and let's hope to finish that special project...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by T7nowhere

Check out the official Kotor 2 Sith Lords site some new screen shots and concept art.

It looks like obsidian hasn't made any new PC's yet ;) though it looks like there will be actuall jedi robes.

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sithlords/

No new PCs but new animations :) .

Did you notice that Revan's robes were there but in white?

Archived