Home

My New project - SITH ARMADA

I'm sorry for the delay. As I mentionned above, Darth Straker is waiting for a few scripts to add to the mod. I had some problems with my game and had to reinstall it. Plus I work full time as a lawyer and I had to spend nearly all the weekend preparing a case until 1 am this morning. :( I'll work on it this evening and hope i'll be able to finish today and send what promised to Darth Straker so he can finish his mod.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by lowiej

this will probabley annoy you but when will you release it????

Yes, it is annoying. Please stop pestering the modders about when it will be released. It will be released when it is done, and they will post updates when there are some. Spamming won't make them release it any faster.

So relax.

This is your warning about spamming this thread...

i have patientce

you sure about that?

i know but i dont want to wait another week for this mod

this will probabley annoy you but when will you release it????

Holy heck, you managed to annoy me and I'm not even the one doing the mod.

Hey everyone calm down!!!

lets not lose it over one little mod its not like this mod is going to change our lives or anything, no offence to Darth Straker and Darth333 im behind you two all the way.

Right everyone just stop and take a chill pill ( DONT DO DRUGS!! )

think to your self why am i doing this.

Hope you ALL calm down, MattCole

Stay away from the flames, lads. If you have a grievance with someone, PM them. If you keep doing it in here then there will be bans. Warning clear?

lowiej, since you are posting in a public thread, you are in essense talking to everyone. Otherwise you would use the PM, right? ;) And this is the last time you will tell someone to **** off. You have now been warned about spamming and now flaming. Don't do it again please.

The mod will be posted when it's completed and bug free (there are some bugs that have to be corrected or everyone will complain)

Plus Darth Straker has exams right now and I work full time as a lawyer.

We know many people are waiting for the mod and we do what we can. Pls take into consideration that a day has only 24 hours :D.

BTW, the mod is Darth Straker's mod: the idea, the skins, the dialogs are his creation. I'm just helping with technical issues (or sometimes creating them;) )

Please, stop bumping this thread up for now.

Thanks.

*drooling and waiting, but impatient, whatever*

Whey, where's Carthyboy! The game might cRaSh without that pesterer! Tough I would be glad to get rid of him. Darth Strakr you noticed the PartyNPC Random Dialogue. Eg. if you have yerself as T3, he will do the beeping on Random Dialogues. When you talk to say Tanis Venn for the first time, a Random Dialogue activates for T3, and hee starts beeping, but as Straker. I saw this problem in the Yuthura recruit mod

Darth Straker, can you please give us any date that we might expect the mod on. im sorry for asking this but it will also stop some people pesering you about when the mod will come.

ps i love the skins you have done for this awsome looking mod, keep up the good work. ;)

Archived