Home

Lame break up lines

Darth Groovy

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by •-BLaCKouT-•

True, but if she tries in person then at least he'll have a chance to talk to her ;)

...unless she uses a sniper rifle or something... :¬:

B.

Actually I wish she DID put a bullet through my skull, it would hurt much less than this.

I am SO done with relationships. I'm gonna buy a dog that looks like Benji, grow a beard and live alone in the mountains. :o

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Actually I wish she DID put a bullet through my skull, it would hurt much less than this

I know the feeling man, in the end you just have to stop and remember that the only reason girls wear makeup and perfume is because they're ugly and they smell bad. :indif:

So it's no loss not having one around anymore :p

Just kidding, I know it's hard, but you'll get over it. and then when you find the right one it makes it so worth the heartache you felt before

Originally posted by ET Warrior

I know the feeling man, in the end you just have to stop and remember that the only reason girls wear makeup and perfume is because they're ugly and they smell bad. :indif:

So it's no loss not having one around anymore :p

Just kidding, I know it's hard, but you'll get over it. and then when you find the right one it makes it so worth the heartache you felt before

Your right, but the problem is, is that everytime, I think I HAVE found the right one...

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Your right, but the problem is, is that everytime, I think I HAVE found the right one...

I know, girls are tricky that way....I thought I'd found the right one awhile ago, turned out she was in fact the AntiChrist. Who knew.

And right now I feel like this could be the one, but i'm not going to pin everything on it, because then it makes ET cry if it doesn't work out ;)

Originally posted by teknoranger

that's usually what that means, gum shoe ^_^

EDIT: I was once dumped with a LETTER

how lame is that? - the dumb bimbo (no offense to any bimbo's out there) didn't even have the balls to tell me in person, or on the phone

Women don't have balls.

Originally posted by Redwing

Tie: But does nobody not need you?!

*Take three minutes trying to figure out the double negatives and such*

So that means nobodies don't need me, and somebodies do need me?

THAT MEANS IM THE TOP OF THE PYARAMID! THE FOOD PYARAMID! TAKE ME IN SMALL DOSES AND SUCH!

TiE

Archived