Home

KOTOR 2 Character names right?

kookaburra

Krea (the enigmatic Jedi who will guide you through your quest)?

Atton Rand (Han Solo type of soldier who will guide you)

and a buch of familuar characters returning are

Carth Onasi?

t3-M4?

hope Bastilla returns god she was great for a jedi

I guess Mission Vao, a young Twi'lek girl and her wookiee maybe not be playable, (like all many character) I think, I hope I am right. I might never see Mission and Zaalbar again but I hope Zaalbar stop following Revan, who swore lift debt to him after been saved from slaver on Taris that I helped Mission get him back.

spoiler.............

Remember SWKOTR I? After saving Zaalbar, that told me he will swear life debt to me. I remember that Mission told me " A lifedebt is the most solemn vow a Wookiee can make. It means he'll stay by your side for the rest of your life - wherever you go, whatever you do, Zaalbar will be with you." She told me that she guess that mean she stuck with me, wherever Big Z go, Mission going. She told me She almost lost him and not happen again.

I hope Zaalbar's life debt is broken!

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by 0rlo

Is there going to be a written official script to what happened 5 years ago in KOTOR I? Or will KOTOR II be another "unofficial" chapter in the SW universe.

The past will be decided real quick by a hopefully tactful interogation aabout the events of KOTOR 1.:deathii:

I actually found most party members usefull...

Give Mission tow modified Viroblades and develop her into a mele fighter (Critical Strike is great!)/ ranged support combo and she'll be quite usefull...

Carth with 2 laser pistols (the best I found), heavy armour and 2 viroblades was one of my strongest companions...

Same goes for most charachters...Since they sart at low level, you can mold them into fighing machines...:D!

Originally posted by 0rlo

Or will KOTOR II be another "unofficial" chapter in the SW universe.

The first KOTOR light side ending is the official version. In games, the light side version is always the canonical one.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

Turns out that T3 is the most useful character on Manaan. When you enter both bases, you can easily rid the place without directly engagin the enemy. Very useful!

I just found this out myself, T3 actually makes some parts of Manaan palatable. Though the slow moving underwater part still is the worst.

Originally posted by Alch3mist

Why? And how do you know?

I have seen this stated by various Lucasarts officials on several occasions, although I don't have a link for you. IIRC it is mentioned on the Star Wars site somewhere. Perhaps "canon" is not the right word, as Lucasarts states that only the films are absolutely canon. But Lucasarts takes the position that the lightside/good guy ending for games is what actually happened (like Jedi knight, etc.)

Archived