Home

security codes

etheral

hmmmm.... did you buy it on floppies, cuz my cd-version doesnt have a copy protection system, so i dont need the codes

otherwise, i think LEC will give you them for a fee, just as long as you can prove that you bought the game (i think they still do that)

Plz.

Like most other people, engineers are creatures of habit and convention. When we think of frequency-conscious compression, the first thing that pops into our minds is de-essing vocals. Not surprising, as this is arguably the most common application for the technique. But there are many others, and if we think outside the box, we can discover ways to use frequency-conscious compression to tame boomy acoustic and electric bass guitars and cello, blaring vocals and ear-splitting wind instruments. Much of this is familiar to veteran engineers, but let’s look at some refinements that should at the very least jar your memory and tune up your chops.

Some1 PLZ reprt me.

Originally posted by SyntheticGerbil

Like most other people, engineers are creatures of habit and convention. When we think of frequency-conscious compression, the first thing that pops into our minds is de-essing vocals. Not surprising, as this is arguably the most common application for the technique. But there are many others, and if we think outside the box, we can discover ways to use frequency-conscious compression to tame boomy acoustic and electric bass guitars and cello, blaring vocals and ear-splitting wind instruments. Much of this is familiar to veteran engineers, but let’s look at some refinements that should at the very least jar your memory and tune up your chops.

I actually understood all of that.

I have "de-essed" a squeaky acoustic guitar track or two, as well as some truly hideous vocals.

Archived