Home

Requesting Recruitment

Aglo

Hello all! I wish to join your guild. My name (and game name) is Aglo. I am a Wookie who is training in the Marksman Profession.

My current Homeplanet is Tatoonie, but I really want to leave. I have some basic Artistian skills but dont have much will to progress in them.

I was recommended by a good friend of mine. I do not know his name. I will try to find it tomorrow.

My loadout is simple. A Madalorian Bowcastor (twiked a bit :cool:), a CDEF pistol (need a replacement...anyone have any suggestions?), and my hands. Money is a little tight at the moment since i just purchased some clothes. Have enough to go to any planet.

I am under no faction at the time. Thanks for the consideration!

its rather hard to do that since they are all under one big registration group. Prehaps you could refer them to this post? If thats too much trouble ill continue to try to contact them.

well i think you can be sure we will accept ya.. we dont turn down many :p. and as far as money goes..

*knudge*

i can hook ya up, for a price..

*walks away..card with ingame name, Jordan Forerunner, Loan Shark*

Originally posted by Iwok

*backhands Jo*

Where is corzip when ya need him...

*wonders how he has 11000 posts*

*stares at iwok*

you know if looks could kill...... you would be terribly injured right now :p

sorry if i havent been around that much.. new laptop needs y attention :) need it for school :)

Corzip

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

Former citizen of Aresen.

That says it all really. :D

Argo, just get in contact with me or Corzip in game. :)

Don't Forget GeeBee dot Com :p and the general forums:xp:

I'm also a former aresener and my post count is low, and I joined 2 days before wraithy, now compare the post count and you can tell wraithy needs something to do :p

/endbothering

Welcome and hopefully we will see you as an affiliate soon :)

and the first step to try to get in the -A- is to write

/tip Naja 1000000 bank like 10000000000000000000000000 times :D

if you don't have that much, then go grind some money and give it to me!! :p

Originally posted by Devil Doll

Don't Forget GeeBee dot Com :p and the general forums:xp:

I'm also a former aresener and my post count is low, and I joined 2 days before wraithy, now compare the post count and you can tell wraithy needs something to do :p

I think he needs something more than just something to do. :D

Just wanted to say thanks for letting me into the guild. I have dumped the crappy artist skill and picked up scout. Which i think serves my wishes in the game much more.

Im waiting for USMC to get back on (should be before the 5th), hes a close friend (in reality) and im gona help him lvl up a bit and make sure he doesnt get wasted too much. Once we both get our money lvls up some more (shouldnt take long, day or 2) well both travel to coreilla and join the city.

Archived