Home

Sunday War

Jackrabbit

*sigh*

Not sure if I can make it...I'm dling the patches *again* since my computer is freezing when I run swg. right now its saying 13 hours 15 minutes...which is about 2:50pm EST. After the war starts...Also I have a party to go to at 4pm EST.

*sigh*

Hope my computer speeds up overnight.

/log

Lol, yea we couldnt really lose.. lets see here:

Zeto ->Master TK/Fencer

Peaco ->Master TK/ some Fencer

Jordan ->Master TK/Swordsman

Tebra ->Master Swordsman

Zennor -> Master TK/Fencer?

Jan -> Master Carbineer

Warrigo -> Master Doc/CM

Cairloin -> Master TK?

So..

Master TK: 5

Fencer: 3

Swordsman: 2

Doctor/CM: 1

Against 2 people!?

yeah..but see arina and grask have made an actual template, including powerful attacks and really nice defence mods..hell they probably have a few of those mods capped off. that is how they can win. only reason we got grask down is i started in on mind attacks, bleed, and a disease from a weapon. and, the reason his attacks werent totally effective is, well i had stun protection :p

Good job, and i hope next weekend we have a more even match for all of us

I want to say first that this is not an excuse post :).

Our lack of communication in the first round is one of the reasons I did so badly. Whenever we have a war, I'll say "Ready", Corzip or Jan will say "Ready", then one of us will say "Go". But this is what I heard on Sunday.

Jan - "We're ready"

Me - "Ok, just a sec"

Jan - "They just took off, they're going towards you".

You guys really need to learn to listen...

Anyway, after that I was getting mixed messages from Tebra and Jan. I thought you guys were back at your base. I sat down to re-powerboost, then all of a sudden you all come running around the corner. Yeah I should have been in our safe zone I guess, but I figured you guys were 600m away and there was no problem.

The second round the lag was terrible. I started fighting all of you guys on the bridge, and then I ran to the cloner. I was standing at the cloner alone, still doing attacks, then all of you guys teleported to me, etc, other lag type stuff happened. Was no good.

Like I said, this isn't an excuse post. I expected to loose. But, I think I should have incapped at least one person (besides Jek).

Originally posted by Goose_Of_Mercy

*sigh*

Not sure if I can make it...I'm dling the patches *again* since my computer is freezing when I run swg. right now its saying 13 hours 15 minutes...which is about 2:50pm EST. After the war starts...Also I have a party to go to at 4pm EST.

*sigh*

Hope my computer speeds up overnight.

/log

Hey Ryxx that doesn't sound good, trust me I know:(

Hmm, I thought I heard go... I dont know. I was really pumped. Hehe, well anyway Jo, you shouldnt really say the only reason grask went down is cuz you did something... when you were incapped pretty quick :p . It was a team effort and they didnt really stand a chance when 5 people are around 1 person.

Archived