Home

Don't expect me to stay here, but...

kahnahk

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always assumed Gerbil was male... but now I'm totally confused about the genitallia situation here...

Could it be that Sean is really a hermaphrodite? Or a woman?..

Could it be actress Sean Young? I really loved your work in Blade Runner Ms. Young!

Originally posted by edlib

I always assumed Gerbil was male... but now I'm totally confused about the genitallia situation here...

Could it be that Sean is really a hermaphrodite? Or a woman?..

Could it be actress Sean Young? I really loved your work in Blade Runner Ms. Young!

Don't bother. I always assumed Sean was American, but on some occasions I was lead to think he was Canadian.

To start, thank you for giving us something to post about, but allow me to get onto the point.

Young SMNMX you obviously have not developed a good sense of humour or you would of understood that that was a joke. The same thing happened to Will on the fangame thread when I told him that he should be ashamed of himself for not knowing who Mack Salmon was.

If you just took everything as a joke the world would be a better place!!!

Mucho apologies, Mr. Edison... I'm just really angry about all the cussing and flaming on this board that sometimes I post before I think and don't realize a joke...

I know it's not everyone's fault, and I know that a lot is joking, but I still get kinda grouchy about it...

SMNMX, heres a little word to the wise. You cant please everyone, and those who aren't full will be restless. In lamen terms, yes, people will hate me, yes, people will curse my name, and yes, people wont give my words a second thought before doing all of what was just mentioned. Theres nothing I can do.

For everyone whos been complaining about me posting here, I have left the board, I pop up every now and then, when I feel its pretty nessasary. The only way I would post on a normal basis is if my old account is magically re-instated, but thats so far, so bad. Until that day, feel lucky if I talk directly to you on this board.

Before I crawl back into the brimey depths, I have become suspicious that the one kid who said I was SetionReturns, Is in fact the on pretending. It seems like he was estatic over the two having the same haterid for me, and quick to accuse me. Its probably just me being crazy though.

~Godspeed everyone, Godspeed

I hate unfunny dopplegangers, but I hate everyone so much more for mistaking me for my unfunny doppleganger.

Yes, I hate all of you, especially jester for thinking the funniest thing he ever did was ban me. HAHAHAHAHA asshole, who's laughing now?

No one who reads this forum, that's who.

P.S. Yar?

Archived