Home

What do you do.....

ZBomber

Well, in the case of boredom, I draw, then when that's become boring, I try to find something that'll either get me to laugh, or satisfy my appetite for excitement by watching a good movie (or listening to good music, for that matter).

Something that involves a little action. :)

when i'm bored i do one of many things ...

- keep working on my house renovations (will it EVER end?!)

- hone my computer modeling skills

- tool around online

- play my xbox (currently enveloped in the crimson skies universe)

Originally posted by ZBomber

But HOW do you do that? Give examples! :xp:

Simple, make your life busy ;)

Things I do to get around the boredom:

I recently started with 3D modeling so I´m playing with my max a lot. I´m also more into to designing stage with Illustrator so that helps aswell. I play guitar, I draw now and then, I do some sports, juggle, go out with friends, play CoD, search usefull info on things, ...

As you can see everything helps ;)

Originally posted by Siv

i'm only bored when i'm at work, so i come here to pass the time.

I completely agree with this statement. Nah, work is not that bad, but it's close. I recently purchased the major league baseball package for satellite, now I get to watch every game all across the country. Well, of course, I just watch the best ones anyways. ;) So I don't get bored very often......if I do, I just start drinking beer or something, then instantly, boredom goes away. :D

Note: If you're under the legal drinking age, don't try this at home :p

Originally posted by Leemu Taos

I recently purchased the major league baseball package for satellite, now I get to watch every game all across the country. Well, of course, I just watch the best ones anyways. ;) So I don't get bored very often......if I do, I just start drinking beer or something, then instantly, boredom goes away. :D

yeah, the phillies and a brew or 2 (or 9) ... that's a killer way to not be bored. good call, leemu. :cool:

I haven't been watching baseball lately, but I'm going to a BSox game tommarow. :)

and now that nomar has recovered from his injury and has finally started playing this season, it should be a good game ... have fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I go to LF... though usually, i stay bored there... like now... Strange as it may seem, Bim_blaster_bob and Arkle-seizure were pretty fun, they made everything less boring... though they were annoying as hell, they kept posting, arkle-seizure got banned four times :D Can't say i was bored then...

EDIT: oh yeah, i also download Demo's from games i might want...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna learn to code (PHP, Java, etc...) this summer, along with JA Modeling. :)

Good Call. Then you can be caught up with me. ;).

Good Idea. A lot of kids learn to code at your age. Including me :D. You should talk to mongo about messing with the code on his "other" ssbmtc forums. The java will be good to know since it is based on c and c++ but php is where the internet is really going these days,

cheers,

Rox

Yay, now I'm setting up a website for Rock N' Roll! Yay, go me! :D

To quote ATHF:"I don't need to learn in order to know how ROCK!", or something like that. :D

Is it going to be a Rock history-type-of-page, or a shrine dedicated to a certain band, or is it going to be just an average all-rock website? I'd like to know because I'm curious as to what you're going to do with it. ;)

I visit LF alot when bored, play video games often, go out and play tennis, maybe play some hockey, watch movies with my girlfriend, hang out with friends, on occasion I'll write little programs to keep my coding skills mildly intact over the summer, etc. etc. :D

Originally posted by topshot

To quote ATHF:"I don't need to learn in order to know how ROCK!", or something like that. :D

Is it going to be a Rock history-type-of-page, or a shrine dedicated to a certain band, or is it going to be just an average all-rock website? I'd like to know because I'm curious as to what you're going to do with it. ;)

Basically a shrine, i guess you could say. ^_^ It's gonna have the band I'm interested in (AC/DC, Aerosmith, Guns N Roses, Led Zeppelin, etc....). There will probably be band history, lyrics, midis, pics, videos, and stuff like that.

Archived