Home

The End of the World (RPG)

BattleDog

Rome Alleyways

*Calnathe stares at the unresponsive vampire.*

Calnathe: If you have nothing more to say then I bid you farewell. Hunt these mortals while you can, for the end of the human world approaches and soon there may no longer be any prey for you.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cardinal: Captain, you will control that man.

Edward: Yes, Emminance. Papa, by your leave?

Pope: You may go.... my son.

*Once outside Edward rounds on Christopher.*

Edward: What do you thingk your doing? If you wanted to speak with me you could have waited here. Your lucky you didn't lose your head, litterally. Don't ever throw a temper tantrum like that again.

Edward: Yes, you have lot to learn and the first thing is not to walk in on the Pope when he is holding a private audience. The second thing is patience.

Now I was going to take you with us. You have one minute to persuade me that I should, starting... now.

Chris: "Because I am also a Templar Knight and should go. Two men aren't enough, the chance of survival rises with three. Also, somtimes brash could come in handy. No I'm not going to bribe you, I don't do that. Also because I have certian info on a certian vampire that can come in handy. Might only be one, but it's a start."

Great Library of Constaninople

*The Revenant descends the stairs, into a great chamber filled with books. Quiet scholars go about their research. A man in brown robes approaches the Revenant*

Archivist: How was Cairo.

*The Revenant does not answer*

Archivist: He wasn't there was he?

Revenant: No.

Archivist: And the portal?

Revenant: Decades old. Stupid kids messing about with ouija boards most likely.

Archivist: We've got news from the top. Something big is about to go down.,

Revenant: How big?

Archivist.: Apocalyptical. Something so scary that three Fortune 500 CEOs just comitted suicide. Press think's its a fiancial scam gone wrong. Truth is they're scared. The illuminati is about to come into the light.

Revenant: And with them...Marcus...

Rome Alleyways

*Calnathe turns back to face the vampire*

Calnathe: You think you can kill a demon?

*Calnathe's wings appear spreading from his back*

Calnathe: Silly fool. Be thankful I have no interest in fighting you. Hell would be delighted if I were to "accidentally" send you to them.

*Calnathe's wings shrink away and he turns and walks away*

Calnathe: *as he walks away* No demon would kill any man when he could better steal his immortal soul. The hunt for their flesh is left to pond scum and beasts like you. So hunt while you can, vampire. Hunt while you can.

William *as Calnathe turns* "Nice wings."

*When Calnathe exits the alley way, William is found ahead of Calnathe, leaning agenst the wall.*

William "You really don't impress me either. Besides, I'd rather make sure I have the mortal flesh to feed upon in the next several hundred or if not thousands of years to come, rather then to allow scum like yourself devower the souls of mortals..."

*Calnathe smiles*

Calnathe: Then go ahead, vampire. Try and kill me, or more properly put, banish my soul back to hell until I am granted a new body. Can you hold a crucifix? Touch holy water? Tread barefoot on holy ground? No. You are as much a pawn of hell as I am.

*Calnathe puts up a hand, and a small flame catches on the sleeves of William's coat*

Calnathe: Unlike any of my "brothers" you may have met I am no newborn to the ways of the physical mortal world. I have no desire to fight the natural or unnatural order represented by your kind. Leave me be and keep your soul your own until the end.

Constaninople

Archivist: You may want to tag along with the templars.

Revenant: When would they ever have me along? They've tried to kill me on nine seperate occasions.

Archivist: They'll take you in with this...

*He hands Revenant a leather wrapped book*

Archivist: The Revelation of St. Peter. Only copy in existence.

Revenant: Only copy?

Archivist:....Aside from the backups on disk. But it's the only hard copy...

*Revenant pockets the book*

Revenant: I'll see you when this is all over...

Archivist: And if we lose?

Revenant: Then I'll see you in hell...and if I can still fight my way out again....

*William stares at Calnathe, annoyed at the demon, but a bit puzzled at the fact a demon whom clams to be a so called 'pawn of hell.*

Willaim *with a snarl* "I am not a demon from hell, I have never seen or felt the 'so called' fires the neither regions of the underworld. Nor do I ever plan on it, demon."

*The three men arrive at the armoury deep beneath the Vatican, where they are greated by a very bored looking clerk.*

Clerk: Yeah? What can I do for you boys.

Edward: Personnal weapons. I'll take my Saxon Spatha sword, my Scramasax knife and a pair of Berretta 9mm Pistols, with silencer and shoulder holsters.

What do you two want?

Rome Alleyways

*Calnathe smiles*

Calnathe: This world is mortal as its inhabitants. Even if this end-time can be averted, it will come someday. And you will see Heaven or Hell if you survive to that age's end, as you will more quickly if you do not.

Constantinople, Backalleys

*The Revenant exits the Cathedral and begins making his way to the storage centre where he locked his bike. On the way he is greeted by three figures*

Revenant: Hmmm...judging by the stench, I'd say we have a pair of vampires and an incubus.

Incubus: We have a message, dead one.

Revenant: Oh?

Incubus: Yes....Marcus sends his regards...

*The Vampires both draw spiked chains whilst the incubus draws a pair of revolvers*

Revenant: You think you know hell...?

*He draws his two katar*

Revenant: I'm the thing it didn't want...

William "And your plan it to just wade it out off to the side watching mortals die, cities burn down laying in waste. Seems like to me that you'd rather stay up here, then be down in what ever bowels of hell you spawned from... If there is an end to this world, I suppose there would only be two places you could go. But I don't think one place they'd let someone like yourself go..."

Archived