Home

Knights Of The Olk Republick Put your coments for this game in here

Anoc

I have played it and it is not what I expected I was hoping for the same setup as the Jedi outcast and Academy but I was wrong it is more complicated than I thought I would like to hear from all of you to understand more about this new game

I would visit the forums here. They are the KotOR forums, and you will find much more information there.

If you had checked out the game before starting, you'd have found it is a RPG by Bioware, creators of the Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights games.

Mike

Originally posted by txa1265

If you had checked out the game before starting, you'd have found it is a RPG by Bioware, creators of the Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights games.

To txa1265 you listen!

Originally posted by Anoc

Im just interested in other peoples apinion on this game

Best game ever.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll have to agree with Prime. :D

I can't imagine what this game would be like if official tools would be released.

I have played it and it is not what I expected I was hoping for the same setup as the Jedi outcast and Academy but I was wrong it is more complicated than I thought I would like to hear from all of you to understand more about this new game

It was kind of complicated at first for me too, being primarily an FPS player & this my first RPG I actually enjoyed. Give it time, you'll adapt. & I'll agree with TheSock who's agreeing with Prime.

Can't even begin to imagine what we'd have had Bio/LA supported the modders with tools. Atleast it's modable to a point, & I guess their getting extremely close to cracking the models anyway, so all is good ;)

Huh? Jedi Outcast & Academy is FPS, and KotOR is a top notch RPG game.. that's very very different.

BTW, I wonder if you by chance wrote that "Olk Republick" on purpose....

• 2 weeks later...

KOTOR is one of the Best Sci-Fi RPG's I have ever played.

Bioware took the crappy Wizards of the Coast Star Wars D20 RPG system and made an excellent Star Wars Computer RPG game out of it.

[Vader]Impressive... Most Impressive![/Vader]

• 2 weeks later...

Best PC RPG I've played, but I still say that the best RPG I've EVER played has to be Chrono Trigger I LOVE that game, it is the only reason I still have my SNES, but KotOR is the RPG that I've enjoyed the most since then and I've played most of the Final Fantasy games and a few other RPGs

• 2 weeks later...

Archived