Home

KOTOR AE: Updates, screenies, and new info

We also have different versions of that saber texture. We have a blue and blood red color. But I am wondering if it would look better as an underwater saber or just a better looking saber as it does give the blade more of a saw like look.

And thanks for pointing out the problem with the logo. We just havent changed the typo yet. ;)

Also, some of the team is working on a new game and not a mod like AE. AE will still be made but we are also working on this new one. Its just in the planning stages and the engine is in the making so don't expect screenshots yet. I added some forums on ours for that. http://www.elementx.org/Forum. Its and RPG with FPS based combat because just watching your character do all of the work like in KotOR instead of actually controlling the character in combat like in an FPS is pretty boring if you ask me, even if it doesnt follow the rules. Yes it is a very large RPG and it will most probably be a mature rating due to blood, violence, swearing and stuff. We are going to try and give it realistic gameplay as in location based damage, dismemberment, and if your PC's arm is chopped off, its not a *poof it grows back* it will be more like you have to get a bionic implant. I hope the more real the better the gameplay is.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by mgnails

No discussion. just an announcment.

That is exactly what we don't want to see here. Next time post it at spamming.com. If everyone starts making announcements about all sorts of things, then the forums will become very messy (btw, I have a lawn mower for sale, anyone interested? :rolleyes: )

And pls stop misleading newcomers by making representations about things you can't even do, kid.

End of comments.

Originally posted by pascalneder009

MGnails u forget to mention the game is called:

Kalibur's Revenge

Like the name Darth333?

okay i with you guys and everything but this has NOTHING to do with KotOR and its modder / mods, this should be elsewhere Kaliburs Revenge is in NO way connected to Kotor, and dont say i know nothing, BECOZ I CAME UP WITH THE NAME AND SOME OF THE IDEAS FOR THIS! Mgnails i'm sorry but i wish to leave your team. KotOR AE AND Kalibur's Revenge, sorry but i got other things to do

MattCole

Mgnails, sorry to say this, but I'm leaving the "Kaliburs Revenge" team.

Mainly because I have a lot of other stuff going on, but also because of some stuff I've read about AE(Both here and on the Obsidian boards).

Basically, you and your team(s) are trying to make something you can't.

Talking about making loads of money("fat paychecks") on your first game when you hardly know how to code...

Joining sounded like fun at first, but now it just feels stupid.

Sorry if this isn't related to AE, but I thought it was.

KotOR AE You should stop posting here because your ruining mods that might actaly be possible unlike yours and Galxy Forge, Dark Forge, and Star Forge, hahahahaha, sorry, but I mean what's next the Light Forge, oh oh, or maybe the netureal forge, or maybe the Rebulic Forge. The Sith Forge? The Imperial Forge? The Rebel Forge? The Ebon Hawk Forge? Just an idea, but you might want to just use one. OH OH, you should make the Holowan Forge! And the Jawa Forge, and the Lightsaber Forge. Uhhhh, sorry I got a little caried away there.

OK this is too much, sorry but is this actually one long running joke?

i dont want to comment on this, because i dont know where to start, AE was too ambishus, this is rediculous. Ive refrained from flaming you as i respect the fact that you are sticking to your guns through all the critisicm, and im not going to flame you now but you obviously have taken nothing into consideration. I'll name 3 problems that you WILL face and i'd like to see your plan on how to get past them, and these are 3 of hundreds:

Cost of production/manufacture/distribution/advertisement etc. etc..............?

Engine Liscence?

Time?

There are people of all ages in there but a lot of people quit...for the reasons you've seen above: a lot of noise for things that are impossible. Anyways, It looks like we are all acting like kids here... I think we should stop here, lets not start another flame war. I believe this thread should be locked unless it comes back on topic: modding kotor (but I doubt it can: I think it has reached a point of no return) .

I think this thread should be locked as well. It seems that the AE team have there own website and Forum. Which Will make this thread unnecessary.

The Topic of Holowan Labs Is Modding KotOR. This is the last KotOR:AE thread I want to see on this Forum until the mod is released. Discussion of this mod has become to much of an annoyance to many Holowan Users and Distracts from serious work being done by other users.

However if any of the AE team need help or would like to contribute to Holowan Feel free to do so.

THIS SUBJECT IS NOW TABOO. AE is dead on this Forum. :mob::guard::emperor::guard::lock:

Archived