Home

What would you guys do to someone who said...

Everyone knows that rabbits are ideally suited for public relations affairs involving children because they are cuddly and unimposing. A bear would eat the kids, and Jesus' ghost would creep them out. Also, a rabbit is well qualified to sex up the children's momma if daddy isn't there.

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit

Everyone knows that rabbits are ideally suited for public relations affairs involving children because they are cuddly and unimposing. A bear would eat the kids, and Jesus' ghost would creep them out. Also, a rabbit is well qualified to sex up the children's momma if daddy isn't there.

Now THAT is disturbing.

Originally posted by Dr Edison 007

that Star Wars sucked?

I'd poke them in the eye with a sharp stick, screaming "What's the frequency, Kenneth?!?"

What? :confused: It's worked in the past...

Perhaps I've said too much...

Originally posted by Nitro

No, what's disturbing is that no one (apparently) picked up on my obvious Dr. Strangelove references...

Dammit, dammit, dammit.

I wasn't thinking.

"Mein Führer!!! I can walk!!!"

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room."

Sorry.

Originally posted by Dr Edison 007

Oy, we have some rabid fans here.

What if I said Annie Hall (the film that beat Star Wars at the Academy Awards) was better than Star Wars?

Well I guess enough people thought so... but then again, I'm not one to defend SW in this case since I've never seen whatever else that was. What was it again? :rolleyes::D

Originally posted by wildjedi

Well I guess enough people thought so... but then again, I'm not one to defend SW in this case since I've never seen whatever else that was. What was it again? :rolleyes::D

You mean Annie Hall?

It's a Woody Allen movie about his troubled romance with his girlfriend Annie who is a stoner and an idiot among other things. I really suggest see it if you want to know more.

Archived