Home

What would you guys do to someone who said...

speaking hypothetically of course

I would say to you that you’re entitled to yourr opinion, and perhaps on some levels it could be considered germane. However I would also retort with my own appraisal that perhaps while you believe your judgment to be pertinent, you may wish to consider the possibility that star wars doesn’t suck, you suck.

:D

I would kill him with my bare hands. Seriously. This one time, this guy said Transformers sucked and I just started bashing his skull in. It took like ten cops to pull me away from his corpse, because I was still kicking his lifeless form in the face over and over again. Yeah, it got ugly.

speaking hypothetically of course....

I would applaud you on your honesty and, of course, your courage to make such a statement on a Star Wars orientated forum. However while your declaration was commendable, I would reciprocate that you sir, smell of poo & wee

:D

Or...is here a real place that can provide answers to the serious?

:max: Star Wars rules the universe, excepting that Luke Skywalker is a foofie little girlie-man who couldn't beat up Batman. Or Mr. Spock. Or Osama Bin Laden. Or Stephen Hawking. Or Ray's sister.

Other than that, Star Wars is your daddy. :dozey:

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit

Star Wars rules the universe, excepting that Luke Skywalker is a foofie little girlie-man who couldn't beat up Batman. Or Mr. Spock. Or Osama Bin Laden. Or Stephen Hawking. Or Ray's sister.

Actually, Luke's wimpishness is what I like most about the original trilogy (and even the EU). In addition to being the Epic Hero, Luke is the Everyman character.

No matter how powerful a Jedi Luke becomes, no matter how dire the circumstances or epic the events, he'll always be just a farmboy from the middle of nowhere (as Mara frequently points out).

That's one of the reasons I disliked the Star Wars revival figures in the 90s; they gave everyone these superheroic proportions. Luke should be a scrawny little twerp, otherwise he becomes just another Action Herotm.

Archived