Home

New Walk Through Video....

FiEND_138

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^^ I think this is an x box build. Wasn't the E3 demo for x box? Perhaps theres a difference between it & the pc version, not too sure never owned an x box ;)

I like how whatshername kind of hangs back during combat & doesnt run up face to face with a sith lord & start blasting away with a ranged weapon. Something that was kind of missed in K1.

Originally posted by Nevhision

Lucasfiles just explained that you'll be able to change your stance each with its strengths and weaknesses. Probably something JK02?

Hmmm.. interesting. Maybe something like, 1 stance increases offence with penalties to defence & vise versa. Or not. Very, very interesting non the less, ahhh 2005 seems so far away...... *continues his wait*

Thanx for the link :thumbsup:

^^^ God, lets hope not ;) Gameplay, I'm not too concerned with. The devs have already adressed most of my issues with the 1st one IE; repedative animations, lifeless feeling worlds. The story, yeah I'm a tad concerned. From what I've read about these devs, perhaps my fears are unfounded.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by RedHawke

That's pretty cool! And so was the Wrist Rocket Launcher.

Though the game interface needed some more tweaking, the hud was too high up on the screen and taking up too much of the screen space... Just my opinion, I could be wrong. :D

Hopefully, the demo is run in a resolution of 640x480 since this will explain it. We might be able to run it in 1024x768. Hopefully that will make the interface much smaller.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived