Home

The wierdest thing i ever listened to....

Lightsaberboy

Monkey Mania, I think its time for you to learn a valuable lesson. We've all had to learn it, and it's your turn now.

You see, theres this friendly button that looks like this: edit.gif

You see, when you needlessly post small details in seperate posts one after another without anyone else posting in these intervals, these are called "double posts" "triple posts" and so on, using the edit.gif button, you can simply edit your post and add any details that you would like to share before anyone else posts

E.G.:

This is so funny!!! LOL!

[EDIT]service unavailable :(

But, you obviously have some grasp of the edit button so i'll just advise you to use it more often as you have double posted twice already in this thread.

Sorry if I came across as an a$$! :rhett:

btw, i can't listen to it now, as I don't have any headphones.

Originally posted by IG-64

Monkey Mania, I think its time for you to learn a valuable lesson. We've all had to learn it, and it's your turn now.

You see, theres this friendly button that looks like this: edit.gif

You see, when you needlessly post small details in seperate posts one after another without anyone else posting in these intervals, these are called "double posts" "triple posts" and so on, using the edit.gif button, you can simply edit your post and add any details that you would like to share before anyone else posts

Hey dont forget that i also taught you the same lesson last year IG! :D

Btw, um nice song :lol:

Originally posted by IG-64

Well, I installed winamp and it gave me a "service unavailable" thing :/

Huh? I used winamp to play the file, didnt get such thing :confused:

Archived