Home

Screenies?

LukeKatarn

Uh... why'd you post the same thing twice? Not to mention that you got the bind command wrong.

It's "bind <key> screenshot".

Screenshots will be in your Jedi Academy/GameData/base (or if you're using a mod, that folder)/screenshots directory.

And BTW Luke, use the "search" function before asking a common question. This has got to have been answered a dozen times...

Originally posted by Amidala from Chop Shop

When has majin ever posted once, when he could post two, three, or even four times in a row? :rolleyes:

Well, there isn't enough conversation here to get the post count up otherwise. ;)

Originally posted by TK42235

hay lei i really like your avatar:D

enyway the reason i had to post is how do you get your sabers like that even with my Realistic Saber Blades mod i couldent get them that nice:clone:

Sorry for the late reply. I couldn't get my head around your post and it was raining since Friday. :(

Anyhoo, I think I might have been using RevanDark's mods at the time. I'm recently using Prequel Saber Blades which has a similar shape, but different colour and glow.

I'll see about new screenies (1 out of 10 worth keeping). And if I'm up to it, maybe animating the avatar. ;)

Archived