Home

Who Started LF

Curt-Man

Originally posted by Lynk Former

He's off at Hawaii on vacation playing with Buchi the perverted cat :p

I miss the little guy, it's been far too long since he's ripped open my throat and left me for dead. >.> :D

Coupe, that is a kick ass av!

Mine was a default one, bleh. First av I made... I don't want to post it because I'm ashamed of it. :p But some of you might remember it, and if you look around in the layers of the swamp, you'll find it. ;)

coup, what is it suppost to do?

You see Sidious' face when you highlight it...

Also how do you make moving avitars as i have absolutly no idea.

Let's not turn this into an avatar dicussion thread... we are simply reminding ourselves of old times... not actually discussing avatars, it just happened to 'pop in' as the subject of duscussion. If you want help with avatars I suggest you visit the swamp and look for the avatar discussion thread stuck on top...

Originally posted by .:CoupeS:.

You see Sidious' face when you highlight it...

Let's not turn this into an avatar dicussion thread... we are simply reminding ourselves of old times... not actually discussing avatars, it just happened to 'pop in' as the subject of duscussion. If you want help with avatars I suggest you visit the swamp and look for the avatar discussion thread stuck on top...

Fits like a glow, don't it. ;):p:D

Nice image by the way. Thanks for the headsup about using IE.

Althought, for me he looks more like Sceletor than the Emperor when I highlight it. :D

Originally posted by sabretooth

Wow, cool avatar! Why don't you use it now?

because i used this one for like months :) and i wanted something new :) i made a couple of my own till i started to play Star Wars Galaxies. so i made a screenshot in there. and made an avatar out of it

Originally posted by .:CoupeS:.

Thanks for the site, sorry about the topic change

Archived