Home

Yes!! Finally!! Oh Happy Day!!

SeleneRayne

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanx guys! It feels wonderful! Yesterday, Kain bought me a Laffy Taffy, Taco Bell crunchy tacos, and a Milky-Way! It t'was awesome!

And yes, they worked AROUND my vampiric fangs :naughty:

My teeth are generally straight except my front teeth were at a point and the only way to fix them was braces and they had to break my jaw :freakout:

but eh, no biggie

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

yea JUST you. and looks like Kain has a soft side being nice for once heh. anyway they broke your jaw?! god i couldnt stand that. anyway this is a thought hey people like my new avatar?

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

i got mine on in 4th so that rules me out but that doesnt mean i didnt go through hell

Originally posted by Darth Tepe

Oh, STFU allready! :mad:

Had to do it... I just had to do it...

You are now an ally (Not not an alley, and ally :p) of mine. :)

Originally posted by HalfSwedeLarz

well most people can read what i type

Total B.S. right there.

I remember, a while ago, maybe a year ago, there was a guy, I think his name was "vegittio" or something. He posted soooo much spam where they tok away like all of his posts. So I recommend you stop spamming so much, and you will:

A. Not end up like him

and

B. Make us all happy

whos spamming?

Acrylic. That's who. Not only that, but it's off topic what he types. Not to mention trollish, (unlike yourself) and he's pissing, moaning, and whining while he's at it.

Also, it's BS that people can't read what you type. I understand what you say just fine. He's just worried that you might catch up to his incredibly, and rediculously high post count.

Once again, Acrylic. Or should I say your majesty? Why don't you just not read his posts? Or at the very least, let the moderators decide whether or not his posts are spam. Because it's far more offensive to me seeing you spam about his "spamming", than it is for me to read his ON TOPIC posts.

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

Once again, your majesty.

Hey now, I believe there is only ONE person in this swamp who should be addressed as your majesty, and since I've been relatively silent in this thread, aside from my giggling, no need to rag on me. :p

All I'm saying is he's new here. As everyone once was. And rather than doing everything you can to run him off, why not stfu and let him figure out how things are here for himself? Or at least quit trying to be a wannabe mod, and let them (the mods) tell him it's spam IF it's required. Which it's obviously not, since this has been going on a few days without a word from any mods.

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

yes see i agrre with CapNColostomy and yes i capitalized his name because he deserves it he gave a good speech and i completley agree but i didnt want everyonre to know im new because other times when im the newb people are mean and i have only been talked to by a Mod once and it was because i made a thread and everyone started acting stupid but it WAS fun anyway i thank you CapNColostomy and i will get back on the subject.

SeleneRayne about the stuff Kain gave you did you check it for poison? and also you werent allowed to have candy with your braces?!

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

All I'm saying is he's new here. As everyone once was. And rather than doing everything you can to run him off, why not stfu and let him figure out how things are here for himself? Or at least quit trying to be a wannabe mod, and let them (the mods) tell him it's spam IF it's required. Which it's obviously not, since this has been going on a few days without a word from any mods.

That's not how I was tought, I was beat into shape by other peoples pissing and moaning :p

A little word of advice for anyone thats getting braces. Stay away from peanuts :indif:

Originally posted by Kain

My GAWD Larz reminds me of Selene's RL friend who just jumps from subject to subject.

Oh whats that Larz? Yes I do know Selene in RL. SHE'S MY FIANCE'.

No offense bub, but he's one of the few people in this thread that has stayed on the braces subject. Everyone else seems hell-bent on shutting him up for some reason. Some kinda weird tooth conspircay at play? I dunno.

Anyway, it's laughable to me, that the people saying he posts too much have a few thousand posts of their own that are chiefly CRAP and SPAM. And they all happened in a fairly short ammount of time.

In short, please lay off the guy, people. This sucks in a big way.

Yes, see I agree with CapNColostomy and yes, I capitalized his name, because he deserves it. He gave a good speech, and I completley agree, but I didnt want everyone to know I'm new because other times when I'm the n00b, people are mean, and I have only been talked to by a Mod once and it was because I made a thread and everyone started acting stupid but it was fun anyway. I thank you CapNColostomy, and I will get back on the subject.

There he goes again, all whining and thanking

I hope...

I allso corrected most of the mistakes he made...

i got mine on in 4th so that rules me out but that doesnt mean i didnt go through hell

Guess what...?

And like the lord said:

Originally posted by Darth Tepe

I allso corrected most of the mistakes he made...

But completly neglected my own...GOOD CALL!:rolleyes:

Correct your own mistakes before you make fun of someones else's, you ass. There's one 'L' in "also", you dip****, halfassed, wannnabe comedian. With your fake ass links to other peoples jokes. HAWHAWHAW. Funny.

Hey...you guys...all of you spammers..........shut up. Please.

I got my braces in February of 2003. Meaning I got them when I was in eigth grade. And...I need them for two years...which means tenth grade. I'm going into tenth after this summer!! Yay!!

:fett:

Archived