SW character's sexuality.

CortoCG

Are there gay characters in SW?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Are there gay characters in SW?

• Yes! :D
    • No! :(
    • Maybe... :rolleyes:

not homophobic, I just am against it. Just because I dont support their ways, doesnt mean I hate them. and he walks that way because he is a robot and his legs are stiff. He talks that way because thats the way he was made. I know this dude who talks with a lisp, but he isnt gay, he's happily married. and he was programmed by Anakin when he was 9. He wouldnt even know the meaning of gay, especially since Ep1 was made in the nineties.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

?? When did frigid leia come to pass? What IS frigid anyway? (I'm not english). Dirty guy. You're just having cyber-secks with yourself by making this thread! Cyber-masturbation, yuck!

Good one about the 'stay on topic'. I bet every starwars fan thought about that scene the moment it was said.

at least i did...

LMAO! Man, you're funny. And I'm kinda sick, yes, but just for fun, nothing serious.

A guess frigid is a person without sensibility. But it's possible that you may find corrupt use of words, as corrupt as our minds :p.

Ooh, i know! Juhani, from KOTOR, could be gay (Or actually lesbian)!

Depending on player choices, Juhani may be a romantic interest in the story, regardless of the gender of the player character.

It was on starwars.com, in the Databank!

Originally posted by Sharpshooter

First of all, what does LMAO mean?

Second, Droid do have emotions! In NJO, 3PO is afraid of dying And asks Han if he can store his memories somewhere! And if you had legs like that you would walk that way to!:D

That just proves that NJO sucks

Okay, first: Apoligy accepted, captain yeabginn.

Second: It does mean that juhani could be interested in the player as well. Heck, if you think Jolee is hot, he's also a romantic interest but it's not programmed in the game. So i think they mean she could also 'like you' like you if you play like a girl. Oh sorry i mean AS a girl.

Did i make sense?

To sharpshooter: right.

To yaeb: But the fact remains that if you're a girl and start hitting on her, she may fall in love with you! Besides, the player character has to be gay first, but that doesn't automatically mean she isn't evn though she loves you too...

Originally posted by yaebginn

and he was programmed by Anakin when he was 9. He wouldnt even know the meaning of gay, especially since Ep1 was made in the nineties.

I'm not sure what world YOU are living on, but at 9 years old the majority of kids understand homosexuality. FURTHERMORE, what does being made in the nineties have to do with ANYTHING? Homosexuals didn't exist before the turn of the century?

Archived