22 members have voted

1. 1. Are there gay characters in SW?

• Yes! :D
    • No! :(
    • Maybe... :rolleyes:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lmao, I care not about that. For all I care, SW's chars are asexual, since SW is not about that aspect of humanity.

Luke and Anakin look pretty gay though. And padawans are too, always following their master, I bet they do the "all dressed in black shiny leather and wip me good thing". I mean, like Sam and Frodo.

No, Luke isnt for a few reasons.

1.He kissed Leia.

2. He said that she's beautifual, acknowledging her beauty.

3. He got married in EU.

Here's why Anakin isnt.

1. He Married Padme.

2. He gave some girls the eye in the club.

3. He often said he loved Padme.

Here's why padawans in general arent gay.

1. They cant be either its against the rules.

2. They have to obey their masters, or risk getting kicked out fo the order.

3. There has never been an instance in any book or movie where a padawan was shown doing anything gay.

There might be one told orso in the EU, but not in the SW GL created. That was for movies, and just including a gay couple in it would make people cry "he totally disrespects us :'( ", i know, its bull****, but its just like that nowadays...Same goes for women movements

He has no emotions. He can't even fear, that's self-preservation. no robots have emotions.

Alright: Hutts are gay, because they are hermofradites, they're all male untill they get pregnant, so basically, they're all gay. otherwise, there probably ARE gay people in SW, considering how many there are on our planet alone, imagine how many there will be in an entire universe, but they will never be shown on screen...

And yoy know pretty damn well why!

Ok, C3PO might not be gay. But he's a transvestite robot. Actually the appeal of C3PO is that he was a robot capable of feeling, be offended, etc...

So, the fact that he's a robot and cannot fisically consumate his homosexuality doesn't mean he is not gay. I mean, what's that touching R2D2 falic metal shape all about?

I mean it, George Lucas is making fun of us, and we never realised it.

its spelled with a ph not an f. geez. But no. Huts arent because in a comic once, a Hutt liked this one other Hutt. But Hutts are neither. They only love themselves. there aren neither gay nor staright. 3P0 isnt because for one, he cant. You cant sya he is gay becasue robots simply cant be. Thats like saying a fridge can be turned on by you. it just cant.

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

Nice conversation :D

They've put a gay personality chip into C3PO. It's so obvious.

I'm sure the Imperial army must have to allow gay relationship. I mean, you're stuck on a starship with those thousand other men.

Like in prison, only without the fat black men named buba

Originally posted by yaebginn

and he's a robot he has to walk like that. the Imps arent gay. Thats like saying everyone in our army is gay. they arent. and I know our army allows some women, but so does the Imp army. Admiral Daala for one.

Who's our? I have no idea where you live.

First of all, Star Wars is a movie, a fictional story.

It's not real life where people can have odd relations. George Lucas never said: hey, you, you're gonna be gay, okay?

If you want to look at Star Wars as if it really happened (you geeks), of course there would be some gay people, but not any of the main characters. Of course some Stormtroopers are going to be gay, of course some moisture farmers are going to be gay.

Star Wars is fiction. It's a story made by George Lucas.

Originally posted by TK-8252

First of all, Star Wars is a movie, a fictional story.

It's not real life where people can have odd relations. George Lucas never said: hey, you, you're gonna be gay, okay?

If you want to look at Star Wars as if it really happened (you geeks), of course there would be some gay people, but not any of the main characters. Of course some Stormtroopers are going to be gay, of course some moisture farmers are going to be gay.

Star Wars is fiction. It's a story made by George Lucas.

Correction, it was created by george lucas, but it's much more now days than just what he created.

not necessarily. Only in our world are there gays, what makes it that it has to be gay just because we have gays. And tfighter, I mean our as humans not necessarily countries. We all have armies. And of course Star Wars isnt real. But its mildly entertaining to speculate. In my opinion, no one in star wars universe is gay. I gave you reasons why. Go to town.

EDIT- If you're on this website, and have over one hundred posts, you're automatically a geek, so might as well accept it. I have no problem being a geek, because I kick butt at life. So its all good.

Archived