22 members have voted

1. 1. Are there gay characters in SW?

• Yes! :D
    • No! :(
    • Maybe... :rolleyes:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TK, If I was gay, I would take ofense at your post. You mean gay ppl is not for kids? What wrong about it being gay, I have a couple a gay girl friends, and they are really nice, and they do sh1t in public. In fact, I've seen more straight ppl doing sh1t in public than gay ones.

As long as you don't f*ck up your equals, you can do with your life what you want, a nobody, not even the f*cking church can say otherwise. But this is a funny sci-fi off-topic thread. So I'm not gonna extend my point any further.

Actually Corto, I have nothing against homosexuals. Heh, watching the Roseanne show actually gives you respect for their beliefs. Homosexuals get way too much bashing in society and it's wrong to consider them as bad, as many people sadly do these days.

It's just that, saying that all these people in Star Wars are gay is just absurd. But I would say that gay relations aren't a very kid-friendly topic.

I don't have an aim name. Besides, I created this thread to have some non-sense fun out of geekness and technical modding stuff. I'm a big SW fan and I like every character on the original trilogy.

I repeat, do not take me seriously (although I doubt anyone has).

Originally posted by yaebginn

alright. I like alot of the background charatcers of the OT. and the prequels. not barely any of the main ones, though. I'll just pick a guy out and gom, hes my favorite charcter.

My favorite character is Wedge Antilles. Don't ask me why...

C3P0 is gay

lets look at the evidence...

look at his mannerisms, look at the way he walks/ stands, listen to how he talks. could he be more camp? he's a drama queen, he throws hissy-fits when he doesn't get his way. he got embarrassed when R2-D2 saw him without coverings in TPM... why?

ok, so being a robot means he can't have sex of any kind. however its obvious that he has been programmed with a gay personality.

Originally posted by CortoCG

Even humans, when they're able to have real sex, sometimes they choose to have "cyber sex"or "phone sex", if that crap means something. Maybe robots and droids have "circuitry sex".

I got kicked from one of those thing where there's a girl with a webcam and other people are chatting with her. I got kicked for accusing everyone for being 16 year old IE I got kicked for saying the truth no one wanted to hear. :o

Archived