1. 1. Are there gay characters in SW?

• Yes! :D
    • No! :(
    • Maybe... :rolleyes:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Lyrnx

Sheesh. I doubt that anyone is gay in the SW universe for crying out loud!

Except for C-3PO of course. And I'm not 100% on Chewbacca, I mean, have we ever seen him around a lady wookiee? He spends all his time with Han.....

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Except for C-3PO of course. And I'm not 100% on Chewbacca, I mean, have we ever seen him around a lady wookiee? He spends all his time with Han.....

We have seen a female wookiee in the holiday special. It was Chewbacka's mom methinks. Chewbacka is just loyal, as wokiees are.

C3PO is gay and want to hump R2D2 doggy style :D:c3po:

Grrr... you guys are gay and you're so turned on by 3po's shiny golden plating that you make up little gay fantasies so much that you think he's gay!

Chewie has a wife FFS! He hangs out with han because he has a life-debt with him becasue han rescued him from a trandoshan slaver camp!

3po can't 'hump' you retards!! Look what you did! You made an angry christian shout "sickos"! at all of us! I'm being compared to you guys! Yuck!

Siv brought up a really good point in his last post....3PO is obviously gay, his nickname is 'Goldenrod' for cryin out loud.

I'll bet Han is Bi-sexual, I mean, all those long flights in hyperspace..........alone with chewie......a man gets lonely. :indif:

Right... let's assume the translator also got greedo's text wrong, and he was actually asking Han to 'do' his behind. then Han shot him because he has a disgust of gay people.

Come on, be serious will ya?

Well at least we know Vader's straight, since he wanted to be alone with the princess in her cell...

Originally posted by Doomgiver

Right... let's assume the translator also got greedo's text wrong, and he was actually asking Han to 'do' his behind. then Han shot him because he has a disgust of gay people.

Come on, be serious will ya?

Well at least we know Vader's straight, since he wanted to be alone with the princess in her cell...

Vader is a pimp

Archived