Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um...... could someone cook up a sig image for me? Hekx recommended it, and I've seen some really good work, I'd like a Zabrak sig image, one idea I had was to have one with the Zabraks from the movies, Agen Kolar (Zabrak in Geonosis battle), Eeth Koth, and even Darth Maul, too. Another idea was to have one made from the SWG concept art, Zabraks, problem with that is, there may be more work involved since they're not coloured, and well..... I might like them coloured :D

I personally think it would look cool with one as Concept Art, and the other one as movie Zabraks.

Darth Maul on one side; Eeth Koth on the other.

Concept art either side, and a name in the middle.

You can also look here for some Zabrak images, if you decide to take up this sig image challenge. ;)

ok here's a sig i made with pics of me and my wife

us.jpg

BEHOLD THE HORROR!!!

hehe yeah i'm ugly as can be plus my jawbone is crooked cuz my sis nailed me with a baseball bat when i was six. and YES it does hurt.

EDIT: OK Khier this is what i came up with. maybe you'll like Welshman's better but this is all i could think up.

khier.jpg

Hello, At Last here is your Sig Khier, It took a while to get the pics and Im not entirely happy. I tried out a few new things that Im not sure about. The lightsabers are custom made, so im proud of that, anyway. Here you go:

KhierSig.jpg

What do you think, and others, please tell me?

Hand on its not finished yet, somethings wrong. Ill edit this in a min.

On the first one; the left area looks a little smogy, while on the second one, the left side looks perfect, but the rest doesn't. :D

Is it possible you could paste the name and rightside of the first image over the second version?

I think it'd look perfect like that. :)

Originally posted by Lost Welshman

Hey Hekx,

What Happend to the sig I made you? :mad:

Hekx_blue.jpg

J/k Its ok really.

I would use it, but hopefully I don't have to change my name to blue again. :p

I'm going to use the Green one. ;)

Green blade in-game, and I'm beginning to like the colour. :)

Originally posted by Lost Welshman

Sorry Khier, I thought it was fuzzy aswell. If you really want Ill have another Shot at it, complete remake. I spent ages on it researching, finding out pictures and finding out what a Zabrak was. I found a great Maul site and I used the star wars galaxies, and some others

Sure, LS, go for it, I've got some time left before I manage to gather enough points :p

Archived