Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mystic heres a good site for kenshin images: check it out

insanesith what do you want the points for???

because i was thinking of probably getting an italic name or maybe even a name change.

but if you really need it i'll donate some points to you.

edit:

ohh yeah can you change the sig pic you made me, just change the font. i was thinking just making my name smaller. change the font style and color (black/red) as well and move it to the lower left or right side. cuz the background is great and it should be more visible.

Hey all, I made some new sigs, I would appreciate some comments. I have been playing around with photshop this week and managed to make a few sig images. My Gohan one is the most recent.:) Here they are

fc957ba4.jpg

fc95a2dd.jpg

fc95a2dc.jpg

Constructive critism is accepted but please do now be too harsh to little old me lol. I am still new at this.

I hate anime so won't comment on the first one, other than the fact that I can see where the ictures start and begin.

The second one is best... Flawless.

The 3rd one, I can see the "eye" dealy is a square. It should be round or something....

Then again, it's better than anything I can do. Good work ;)

ok Dark Warrior imma be honest with ya. the Gohan one is a bit screwy. mainly cuz the pic on the far left is just chopped off on the right. and you can still see the outline of the original BG on all of the pics too. i would suggest zoomin in on your sig and usin the BG eraser to get rid of stuff that's that close to the pic.

Ok, thanks for the comments guys.

You are absolutely right MysticSpade about the Gohan one. I was just playing with transparency and such to see how it would look.

By BG eraser, do you mean backround eraser?

If so, how do I access it.:)

Insane Sith, I know the Aragorn looks awkward. I was trying to do too much to the pick I think. I should have left it like it was.

The Sauron one, I made on Sunday, and since then I have learned a bit more, so I will try to touch that up or scratch it and start a new one.

You know what was great about you 3, insanesith, katarn, and spade?

You each critiqued on one of my sigs which helps me out alot :)

MysticSpade, you critiqued my Gohan sig.

Insane, you critqued my Aragorn.

Katarn, you critiqued my Sauron one.

Thanks for the help and encouragement guys. :)

Hi, as y'all know, I suck at making sig banners,b ecause I have no programs (other than adobe) to actually make anything.

I'm really into medieval stuff, jousts, etc... so I took a jouster, took out the lance, replaced with a line and put a glow around it, smudged the line a bit to make it blend in with the glow, then drew purple and blue on a black background, smudged it all together, then clone stamped it for the background, then added the text.

I'm trying to make it "look better". Can anyone do something with this? You have my permission to edit it, as long as you don't like..change the name or something.

rpjoust3.jpg

Archived