Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome. Thanks :)

I have but one more request. I couldn't see to get this one just right. I have the original version (you see a jousting lance) if you want to start off of that.

Can anyone fix this one?

EDIT- posted below for the original.

I prefer the color of the horse thing to be darkish, if that's possible. That will be the avatar picture on this other forum, while the sig picture will be the....sig.

TO LOST WELSH: I also have adobe photoshop 7.0 Easy way to get rid of the text is to use clone stamp. That's actually how I made the entire background. I smudged one area then clone stamped the rest. Also, how did you do your saber?

Thanks guys, Ill find some pics from that film, the jousting one. You know, with the we will rock you music. What was that called, a Knights tale or something.

Edit- Hotrod, to make a saber I just used a line tool, selected white. drew the line and added a glow similar to text. Choose precise not simple or whatever it is. Mess around till you get something that looks right, and thanks for the tip.

Originally posted by Lost Welshman

Thanks guys, Ill find some pics from that film, the jousting one. You know, with the we will rock you music. What was that called, a Knights tale or something.

Edit- Hotrod, to make a saber I just used a line tool, selected white. drew the line and added a glow similar to text. Choose precise not simple or whatever it is. Mess around till you get something that looks right, and thanks for the tip.

I did the same thing, but I couldn't figure ot how tog et the glow to be a certain color (other than a greyish white)

Originally posted by Matt-Liell

Well this isn't a sig request but its requests for pictures for my sig I'm making. Could you guys find as many LotR Elf pictures you can and post them here for me? This includes High Elves, Wood elf warriors and Legolas and Haldir. Thanks in advance!:D

go here:

Linkage

The site seems to be down at the moment....:(!

I hope that helps you my friend :D!

Any1 who could find some pics of the Teakwon Dodos from Ice Age?

-Clemme

Hey all. Just wanted to get some critique on my latest sig and to show how much you guys have helped me in 2 weeks.

Here is my first Aragorn sig I ever made. Actually, it was the first sig I ever made period.

fc91f594.jpg

This one I made in 2 min, I don't need anyone to critique this one as I already know how incredibly stupid it is.;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

fc95a2dd.jpg

This one was the same idea, I just added a bit more and started playing with some new tools such as hue/sat and transparency.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one is my latest. I know I overdid the transparency, I wasn't planning to use that much but it got out of hand;)

I kinda messed up on the font as well so it does not stand out well.

However, I personally like the idea I was heading for and I am going to attempt a complete remake of this sig.

I was wondering if you guys/gals had any advice pertaining this new sig image.

Here it is

fc91f77e.jpg

------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to see any of my other sigs, pm me or browse through this thread.

Now, if anyone has any requests, I would be glad to ATTEMPT to make one if noone else is responding. I know I am a newb at this but I have learned my fair share of techniques that I havent incorporated into my sigs yet such as raindrops on the screen (very cool) flaming text/backrounds and various other things that everyone already knows how to do such as InsaneSith, Lost Welshman and S/<itzo and MysticSpade as well as a number of other people that I cannot remember for the life of me.

So if anyone has any requests, request away, pm me or email me at mlemoine15@hotmail.com.

Thanks

Dark Warrior

Archived