Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

I would give your sig a go but.....

1. I don't know what you're talking about, please can you tell me again in a PM what exacly you want

2. Since I have no modderating do-knads here can you please delete the post you must have done accidentally, you know, the one that consists only of a full stop. If you do those two things then I'll have ago.

On another note, Sorry MydnightPsion I don't think I got the right font, but this one looks cool:

MydnightPsion2.jpg

Edit: Blank . post deleted by Wraith 8

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by .:CoupeS:.

well here's the new version Reborn:

rebornOutcast.txt

how's that?

and give what you want, and if you want, i don't really care...

edit: here's your Indy sig Black Mamba:

indyMamba.txt

dont worry about it coupes, sorry :D

Ok Dark Moon, I can't tell you the exact location but go to http://www.themeworld.com and search for Miltown

If possible get Miltown II because it is a better version of the matrix font. As for the grafitti, the font wasn't orriginally like that, it looked like a kiddie font but I changed it into the cool grafitti style thats in your sig now.

Ok, who else wants a sig and PromoSindone can you be more specific with what you want, I don't know what the goodfellas are. The only goodfella's thing I know about is the pizza, yum!

Thanks for the link Lost!

EDIT: Alrihgt I've been fooling around with Photostudio 2000 and Ulead GIF animator for a little while and came up with two vars of a sig. Please tell me what you think, and any tips you might have.

matrix_sig.gif

matrix_sig.jpg

I also have two questions: Where can I get the scrolling numbers matrix background and how do I add a glow around text?

I don't use the program but if you can try and add a small Black outline around the green text, like I did on the sig I made you. That way it can be read easier.

Darth Rythe I had a problem trying to find pictures of sith so how about I turn some Jedi into sith like I did with dark moon's. I can search for some Sith like objects aswell.

And Primo I still don't understand what you want on your sig

Welshamn that cool, but it has gotta be PrimoSidone, Not PromoSidone......

I made a typo in my username... i am pm a moderator to chance it but i still aint got any asnwer back

The sig is GREAT justa name chance it will be PERFECT :D thnx

Originally posted by Dark Moon

Thanks for the link Lost!

EDIT: Alrihgt I've been fooling around with Photostudio 2000 and Ulead GIF animator for a little while and came up with two vars of a sig. Please tell me what you think, and any tips you might have.

I also have two questions: Where can I get the scrolling numbers matrix background and how do I add a glow around text?

well, concerning the matrix background, you can make your own, simply find a picture of matrix code, or make a printscreen of a matrix trailer of something...

as for glowing text, i don't know the program you used so i don't know how to do it. perhaps you could look in the help:rolleyes:. If you find nothing, try duplicating your text layer and add a blur to the botom one, simulating a glow...

finally, for your pics, i'd suggest making your text easier to read by changing the color of the tex, placing it elsewhere, adding an outline, adding a glow or changing the size.

Sorry, I think someone already has that, I know I've seen it somewhere.....

j/k Just save the advert thing if your that desperate.... by the way I haven't seen all these ads that everyone talks about.

On a serious note, who would like a sig?

Archived