Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

Here is my request on a animated sig: The matrix code background. It explode and it stands The Killers present and that fade out and its written Master Dark Blade in burning fire. The the matrix code come down over the image and it starts all over. I can donate every single point I get if someone do this for me.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the moving image sig you made Lost Welshman :D. I see you're getting extremely good in making image sigs and moving image sigs. Can you try and do a moving image sig of Anakin? If you don't, I understand cuz it'z very hard. If so, it'z that little scene when Anakin slashes the Tusken Raider that is coming towards him. And like after that my name appears in the same color as Anakin's lightsaber. You can use the same font has the Star Wars font. I think in http://www.fontfreaks.com , they have a font that is a star wars font called Han Solo. I'm not sure

-Thank- :saberr::dmaul3::sprobe::sithm::holosid:

In ducth:

Bij goodfellas weet je toch wel, als Tommy die spider neerknalt, omdat hij zegt van why dont u go **** urself... can je die scene als hij schiet bij die tafel doen?? En na dat hij heeft geschoten , dat dan eerst mijn naam PrimoSidone en daar na daaronder Wiseguy van links naar recht komt aanschuiven?

thnx

Originally posted by Darth NeoVenom

I like the moving image sig you made Lost Welshman :D. I see you're getting extremely good in making image sigs and moving image sigs. Can you try and do a moving image sig of Anakin? If you don't, I understand cuz it'z very hard. If so, it'z that little scene when Anakin slashes the Tusken Raider that is coming towards him. And like after that my name appears in the same color as Anakin's lightsaber. You can use the same font has the Star Wars font. I think in http://www.fontfreaks.com , they have a font that is a star wars font called Han Solo. I'm not sure

-Thank- :saberr::dmaul3::sprobe::sithm::holosid:

Hmmm, does anyone know where I can get a trailer with that clip in it? Sorry, I dont have any star wars dvds, sorry. But I will download some trailers if you're desperate.

Originally posted by PromoSidone

In ducth:

Bij goodfellas weet je toch wel, als Tommy die spider neerknalt, omdat hij zegt van why dont u go **** urself... can je die scene als hij schiet bij die tafel doen?? En na dat hij heeft geschoten , dat dan eerst mijn naam PrimoSidone en daar na daaronder Wiseguy van links naar recht komt aanschuiven?

thnx

In Dutch (sorry... can be hard to explain this in english):

Hmmz dat zal best lastig worden, heb totaal geen ervaring met films editen enzow... Maarja ik kan het proberen, week ook weer hoe dat moet :)

Maareh, welke scene bedoel je precies, wie is spider? Is dat die grijze mafioso die ze in die bar neerknallen en daarna begraven?

[/DUTCH]

;)

Well, I'm not desperate :D. You can take as long as you want making the image sig. There's no "time-limit". I have the trailer.....but it'z on a cd..and I misplaced the CD :( . You can try downloading it off Kazaa or any other one of those things. I'll try to see if I can find any sites that still have the trailer. I'll post it up here when I find it. Thankz again.

EDIT: I found some trailers on http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/video/archive_episodeiitrailers.html , but you need to log in first in order to view it.

:saberr::dmaul3::sprobe::sithm::holosid:

Originally posted by PromoSidone

k ill do that but it was not ment for u, i mean i aint gonna gossip or call bad names am I?

Yes in another forum here there was a French thread I was speaking in and they closed it because they cannot understand so they cannot mod. And we all trust you but its the rules...

I found a website that has a whole lot of trailers from like every movie. I'll give you the link to the Star Wars: Episode II trailers.

http://www.trailersworld.com/movie.asp?movie_id=1084

The Forbidden Love has that scene I was talking about. It is all the way close to the end of that trailer. They have the trailer for QuickTime, Mpeg, and for DivX. :saberr::dmaul3::sprobe::sithm::holosid:

PrimoSidone, is it really prImosidone, with an 'I'??

Oh and I managed to find the scene and put it into a .gif, a higher framerate would mean a too great size, so I've kept it realatively slow:

primosidone.gif

How do you want your name?? As in this one??

PrimoSidone.jpg

[EDIT] Oh I think I'll increase the playback speed a lil, this is too slow...

Archived