Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

Calm down... Yeah he has no right to insult ppl, but I'm not going to argue with him about that...

Well, here's your sig, hope you like it... I've decreased it's size a little (don't like 500 width sigs :)) and increased the speed, hope you'll like it, a lot of work went into it :)

primosidone2.gif

And I've done a little work for myself and gif-a-lized one of the best fighting scenes ever into a sig :) :

hjsw2.gif

I'm not sure if I'm going to use this one or the one I currently have... I like the lightsaber in my current sig, maybe I'll try to combine them :)

Any comments on my sigs so far?? Keep in mind I've only used gif animator for a couple of days ;)

[EDIT] Oops, now primo's sig is too fast! I'll tune it down a bit now, should be done very quick :)

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

K i know that i already said ok to the mods and stuff ill pm next time... but i dont ask for a dumb reply of a sawed off prickn nobody know did i??

Just dont reply on mdb or ill insult u hard k??

lets just not make this a off topic, keep the sig request coming

That's enough!

{TK} M.D.B [AS] - Your comment was out of order. There was no need to insult him, and the matter had already been addressed. Please refrain from flaming in the future.

Let that be the end of it. Thank you.

And Primo - You have been told before to use the [edit] button. Please stop double posting.

Geez.

Originally posted by Skate Boy

I'll ask again. Can I have a Nightcrawler sig, please? I can either be from X-men comics or the movie, I don't care.

Heh, I just saw your request. I'll fix you up with a real nice one Skate :)

Would anyone please be kind enough to make me a Plo Koon Sig. Non animated is great, but whatever. Just please have it say, Noor R'aya

Could you also have it say Jedi Student underneath Noor R'aya? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Darth NeoVenom

Your image sig is cool HertogJan. I personally like Darth Maul....and Anakin. And it looks so clear too. (amazed) :saberb::yobi::r2d:c3po::aobi:

THX! Well that's because I use virtualdub to extract frames from a movie, it looks very clear that way. But my sig has very much frames (41 :eek: ) and that makes it very big and a long time to load :(

Hey Lost Welshman ur good at making these sigs do u think u could give one ago for me?

I want a Darth Maul if theres a bit on that Site that Darth NeoVenom gave you. is there a part where it looks like he kinda hits the screen like anikine hitting off that guys head off

like that accept with darth maul if there is one if not then dont worry about it after he hits the screen flash my name in white starwars letters with a little bit of a red glow to it

Thanks!!

Originally posted by SamFisher

I'm not the editor type, and I need to edit this img:

Splinter%20Cell%20Banner%20Sig%20Img%20.jpg

I want it to say "I am Sam Fisher, I am a Splinter Cell" Instead of Tom Clancy's

Is that possible?

That's going to be very hard, since it's a pre made image and you can't just delete text while keeping the background intact...

How have you made that sig? Or isn't it yours? Is it a banner or something?? Well you could change the part where it says 'tom clancy's' to another image that fits in nicely and there add your own txt. It would mean altering a lot of the top of the image, and that would spoil it a bit :(

Originally posted by Death_Jedi

Hey Lost Welshman ur good at making these sigs do u think u could give one ago for me?

I want a Darth Maul if theres a bit on that Site that Darth NeoVenom gave you. is there a part where it looks like he kinda hits the screen like anikine hitting off that guys head off

like that accept with darth maul if there is one if not then dont worry about it after he hits the screen flash my name in white starwars letters with a little bit of a red glow to it

Thanks!!

It will be hard but I'll find something. I can't remember him slashing the screen but I know one part, just have to find the trailer. :p

And I'll do the Dooku One aswell. :D

Hey, I just made these. Not to great, but does anyone have any ideas of what to add or do to them? Thanks.

sith_sig.jpg

maul_sig.jpg

ff10_sig.jpg

chrono cross_sig.jpg

ALSO, Lost Welshman can you please tell me how you add the glow around the text? I would reeeaaally appreciate it!

Originally posted by Dark Moon

ALSO, Lost Welshman can you please tell me how you add the glow around the text? I would reeeaaally appreciate it!

Well I'm not Lost Welshman, but I can tell you :)

I don't know what program you use, but with Photoshop you must select the layer the image you want to glow is in, than rightmouseclick->blending options. Then you must go to 'outer glow' and select color etc. I only works on objects that have transparency (sp?), so not an entire image, you'll have to cut out a bit then.

It can also be done in Paint Shop Pro, using the 'chisel' tool. You must select a backgroundcolor that will be your glowing color first to do it, then select the chisel filter and mess around with the setting to get your desired effect :)

Archived