Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

Jan could it be a little more to rewinded? 1 or 2 secs @ the time when he PULLS his gun, thnx

Hmmm can u do it a dunno a bit of mafia style..... dunno wich font it is.... ow yeah the same color red as the sigh plz.and can u bring it in the sig that it comes form left to right?? dotn forget the Wiseguy too ;)

k thnx

Primo

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, I'll tell you:

- I use VirtualDub to extract frames from a movie. You can specify if you want to process every third frame or so (that's what I use, so it doesn't get too big!).

- Then I use Ulead Gif Animator to import the frames. The movie frames are too big to fit into a 500x80 sig, so you'll have to resize and reposition them. It's best to do it not by hand, but with position numbers (at 'object properties'), frame by frame :( It's a helluvalot work, so I don't make sigs more that like 25 frames, that would suck :)

My own sig, I made frame by frame in photoshop, that add them together in Gif Animator. There are 9 images, and the animation plays back too (but that uses the same pictures)...

Oh and PrimoSidone, I have a sig for your... Dunno if anything should be changed. I can't just rewind it; the gun draw animation is IN the sig already, if I rewind it a bit, you would see the hands of Robert The Niro, since it's pretty crowded at the table!

Well I'm quite satisfied with it (first time, hehe), tell me what you think of it (size = 426KB):

primosidone.gif

[EDIT]

Darn, the name animation is too slow... I'll see what I can do...

Originally posted by {TK} M.D.B [AS]

O thanks, I needed to know that becuz nobody would make ME and sig pic.

Oh but I can't seem to import .mov (quicktime) movies into VirtualDub, I have to find a way to convert them to avi...

Jan its kewl dutch mijn naam komt van beneden naar boven das cool, maar kan je die PrimoSidone in eens doen en niet eeerst R M S D N en dan de rest? kan je alles in een keer doen van mijn naam?

dutch

it looks pretty kewl, but where did u download the movie?

kazaa??

mine does not have any sound when i download it

Edit- can u cut the left off a bit ? its all black..

Originally posted by PrimoSidone

Jan its kewl dutch mijn naam komt van beneden naar boven das cool, maar kan je die PrimoSidone in eens doen en niet eeerst R M S D N en dan de rest? kan je alles in een keer doen van mijn naam?

dutch

What? Sorry I don't speak Dutch. This is an English forum. There are plenty of Dutch forums you can visit if you wish to speak Dutch. Speak English here please. Thank you.

looks pretty kewl, but where did u download the movie?

kazaa??

mine does not have any sound when i download it

Edit- can u cut the left off a bit ? its all black..

Any talk of warez such as Kazaa is strictly prohibited. :)

You looking to argue over this? If it takes time to translate into English, so be it, take the time. It doesn't matter if your friend understands it or not, only Dutch speaking people will be able to understand you, and that is not very nice on the rest of us forum members is it? How would you feel if every post in this forum was in a different language you couldn't understand?

And yes, Kazaa is warez.

I look forward to your co-operation. :)

Lexx that thing i was gonna say took time if i had to translate in english, since i am talkign to a dutch guy i can also talk dutch if its THAT we are talking bout right?

use the PM feature then, it's not there for nothing.

Originally posted by {TK} M.D.B [AS]

Those dutch idiots: write in english.

You guys cannot read this:

De som poster pa tysk er noen idioter!!!

Moderators,that above means "they how posts on dutch is some idiots

U better take that oen back or ill insult u like u have never seen before.

I did it in dutch because it was hard to explain in english but it had nothing to do with u!!

And dont think ur somehting.... ur not...

Archived