Home

Let's play 'Keep Niner Enterntained'

Rogue Nine

Okay, so here's the deal. I landed a nice, cushy desk job at Verizon Wireless in New York for a few months. It's nice, easy work, processing phone orders and stuff. But sometimes it does get pretty tedious. I figured out a way past the IP firewall that blocks us from the internet, but it's still pretty limited in what I can do and where I can go.

So I need you guys to keep me entertained while I'm at work. I know you can do it.

Yar.

No money, eh?

Bummer.

I'm at work, too... but I've never had a problem connecting anywhere. Pretty lax (or relaxed) IT dept. as far as that goes. My boss is always downloading all kinds of stuff that I imagine would give somebody fits if they knew about it. Or maybe they already do, but don't care... Hmmm.

I just might take you up on that free phone offer though... will they work with Cingular's service? ;)

:joy:

Good luck with that, guys... :rolleyes:

I think Catherine Zeta Jones would rather have James Earl Jones.

After all, he's an older guy, an actor, and she wouldn't have to change her last name. One family could cover all the mobile telecom commercials. They could start a dynasty,.. an empire even!

And think of the kids they could have... gorgeous children with deep, powerful voices.

Archived