Do you like Bastilla?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Bastilla?

• Bastilla rocks dont get rid of her!
    • She sucks get rid of her!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey, gsccc, please don't get mad whenever we discuss your mod. the fact that your makin a mod of that magnitude is almost unbelieveable, and it has to be a mountinous task. no matter what we discuss here, we all know that what is important is what YOU think is important. besides, its those little hints that spark discussion. just think about a big game release. whenever the devs release a hint a the plotline, forums across the net light up in new threads and discussions/debates rage on for days. this is what is happening here, except that this is limited by the size of holowan. trust me, with something as big as you got goin, we all got ants in da pants. ;P

Originally posted by stingerhs

hey, gsccc, please don't get mad whenever we discuss your mod. the fact that your makin a mod of that magnitude is almost unbelieveable, and it has to be a mountinous task. no matter what we discuss here, we all know that what is important is what YOU think is important. besides, its those little hints that spark discussion. just think about a big game release. whenever the devs release a hint a the plotline, forums across the net light up in new threads and discussions/debates rage on for days. this is what is happening here, except that this is limited by the size of holowan. trust me, with something as big as you got goin, we all got ants in da pants. ;P

stingerhs, aside from Kampher, that is the most encouraging, most energizing post i have read about my mod. When people talk about my mod like its a big deal it energizes me and reminds me why i am doing this, to have people rave about it and compliment it and HAVE FUN PLAYING IT. The analogy you used as a hint givin before the release of a new game turned things completely around for me. This kind of thing puts me on top of the world. Guess i just needed some encouragement, needed to know you guys knew i was still here, thanks, thanks a million.

Originally posted by BobRichter

You know, I'm not sure why noone seems to have thought of Bastilla as a love interest for a female Revan. I mean, just because it's a long time ago in a galaxy far, far, away doesn't mean we have to be all stodgy and conservative. :D

There is a Romance Mod that eliminates stuffy convictions :)

While the mod you pointed to does certainly eliminate some stuffy conventions (like story-progression checks and the like...)

According to the readme...

" ~ No, this is not the mod that allows same sex romance"

Which makes me wonder -- is there such a thing? Where can it be found?

:jawa

Originally posted by BobRichter

While the mod you pointed to does certainly eliminate some stuffy conventions (like story-progression checks and the like...)

According to the readme...

" ~ No, this is not the mod that allows same sex romance"

Which makes me wonder -- is there such a thing? Where can it be found?

:jawa

The Romance mod you are looking for can be found here BobRichter.

I hope this helps! :D

^^^:lol:. I also like the sig... That was a good episode.

Originally posted by Mono_Giganto

Looking at a bunch of pixels that way is still completely psychotic (for lack of a better, previously unused word).

You could use (I used the definition I thought fit best in the context):

Perversed (adjective): Marked by immorality; deviating from what is considered right or proper or good

Depraved (verb): Corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality

or, as a less harsh way of saying it, (for tactfulness)

Misdirected (verb): Corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality

Take your pick.

On a serious note, I think the reason she softens up (because of RubADucky's post) is because you do the side quest with her mother. She isn't agitated about her mother anymore (she even says so, though not in those words), so she softens up.

:eyeraise: That's a little redundant... *wistful sigh*... Oh well....

:fett:

Since Gsccc finished his mod and since this is not a general discussion board, I am closing this thread: there are other sections in this forum where you can discuss things other than modding: http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=321

BTW, jedi_5002 you seem to have a real talent for bringing threads of topic (even in that other section of the forum). When a user starts a new thread, it is to discuss a certain subject. Please respect this and do not always bring the threads off-topic..

Archived