Home

A Moral Dilemma

ET Warrior

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

:p he he he - including photos of you in a sling, me with my right arm covered in KY :p

don't say it's not true :p

mtfbwya

Ok.... I won't. :D

Wasn't a sling btw, they were silk bonds. Get your hardcore experience straight! :p

Jed - It's all <3 here. :D

Do what Astro said. Give them a call and see what they can do for you. If that doesn't work, the next time you're up there, slap them all with the game if you don't get your job there.

NOLF is a great game. My only problem is that the graphics get screwy for some reason... NOLF 2 is also fun.

bittorrent sucks. Use ftp to download and share family pictures

well nolf had good graphics for its time. Monolith always had nice graphics for its games, F.E.A.R., for example, looks awesome. Deserves to be on the doom3/Half-life 2 level somewhat; it looks amazing in gameplay.

Originally posted by Alegis Gensan

bittorrent sucks. Use ftp to download and share family pictures

well nolf had good graphics for its time. Monolith always had nice graphics for its games, F.E.A.R., for example, looks awesome. Deserves to be on the doom3/Half-life 2 level somewhat; it looks amazing in gameplay.

Yeah, the part in the trailer when you're in the car and *GASP* someone else is driving and you aren't shooting at anything and the car turns over looks awesome.

Originally posted by Captain Wilson

Bit torrent rules

Lets not get too much into illegal discussions now shall we? ;)

4. The posting of links to sites that contain illegal material and the discussion of where to obtain illegal material (ie where to get illegal MP3s, warez, etc.) is prohibited. We reserve the right to edit/delete any thread/post that breaks this rule at our sole discretion.

He certainly only uses bittorrent for the transfer of perfectly legal materials, such as the bittorrent downloads for the free RedvsBlue videos..........RIGHT Captain Wilson??? :indif:

This thread has deffinately served it's purpose, as I've resolved my NOLF issues. Thanks for all the help fellas :)

That was my 5000th post here....I need to get out more....I'm going to play tennis, hopefully RP can keep some control in here while I'm out :xp:

Archived