Home

Battle for the Galaxy

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vulgar the Hutt and Darth Galador were on there way to the planet when a super star destroyer appeared before them.

The large dark brown hutt nodded uncomfortably to the sith master. "I will continue to Geonosis to oversee contructon of the death star." With that the Hutt slithered out of the Darth Tepe's room.

Darth Galador looked to Darth Tepe. "What is next on the agenda Darth Tepe, shall we merely wait here until the Death Star is complete or complete another task."

The Hutt arrived back at his Palace on Geonosis. There were Geonosian slaves milling around as well as Dancer Girls of different races. Vulgar made it to a large sauna like room where another smaller hutt soaked in a hot tub. "Everything is going to plan when the death stars laser is ready we will lie to the sith, tell them its ready and then alert the entire republic fleet, then with the press of a button we will wipe out the sith fleet and the republic fleet."

Both of the Hutts laughed meniacly.

((Now is a double-edged lightsaber one with two blades going the same direction.))

Tepe turned to see the window. He sighed. "Galador, yes, go to cloud city. Start shipments to Geonosis emmediatly. Ant problem with the republic must be eliminated..." he said and then turned to Max. "My apprentice... You must go down to Geonosis and take over the construction. Warn the Hutt's not to try anything stupid... If you sence any change in their mood... If they are worried or confident, kill them. Slaughter them, so both can see the other fall down dead" he said and then looked at the death star.

Darth Tepe turned to a trooper from, his loyal guard. "Get my shuttle ready. I want to see the construction more closely..." he said and the trooper left, with his black cape flapping behind him.

Soon, a small shuttle flew throught a section of the death star, still under construction, and no real construction had been started yet. Only the iron pipes made the section look like a ball. The super laser was allmost ready, and the smaller quarters for the workers were built. Tepe sighed and sat down to think as he looked throught the window. "They seem to be rushing with the super laser..." he said and looked more carefully. "And there's no real defence mechanism..." he mumbled and opened the comlink. A hologram appeared infront of Max as he was away from the Hutts at the time. "Max, you need to halt the building of the superlaser, and start the construction of the defence mechanisms. There's no turbo lasers or shields yet. Start them immediatly" he said and the hologram disparsed and dissapeared.

Nevek got into the Bespin System, eh turned on his cloaking device, almost impossible to see with a radar or the naked eye, he landed on the outskirts of Cloud city, he wordked his way to where they were doing the major work.

"they took over the city and now they are taking the gas.." Nevek mumbled to himself, he motioned for the commandoes to spread out and take out the guards as silently as possible without killing them, Nevek did the same.

((Wow jokemaster you dont have very involving posts do you, or are you just waiting to make a reallyl good one))

Vulgar the Hutt was eating dinner at a large table with several other hutts and geonosian slaves. A sith entered and threatened them. Vulgar looked at his brother across the table. "Of course master sith, we would never imagine of betraying our allies, it would be foolish, as for the death star, we merely had the majority of the resources for the superlaser. Everything is going correctly."

Darth Galador reached Cloud City again in the Star Destroyer Vengeance. He saw his brother's four Viper Battlecruisers(Just black shaped like large 3 demensional letter V's, a little smaller than SD's). Excellent with those four, this Star Destroyer and the four victory class star destroyers, along with our stolen Calamarian Cruiser, I have an impressive fleet, Galador thought to himself. He reached the main citadel of cloud city which had control of everything. His brother was there, a shorter fatter Zabrak with a military suit. "Excellent brother, with this fleet, the rest of Darth Tepe's and the new Death Star, the republic will be helpless," He told his brother and Leiutenant Shiv.

Nevek and his commandoes moved through the city like ghosts, as they knocked out the guards and dragged them into the shadows, they evaded other patrols and cameras, the reached the inner city and they saw the man city tower, it was heavily guarded.

"ok, i want 2 of you to create a minor distraction over there, and while you do that we will sneak inside, and try and lead the guards as far away form the tower as possible, and then knock them out".

"yes sir" 2 commandoes went over to the shadows and distracted the guards, Nevek and the other commandoes snuk inside the building.

(hah moodrgb)

Nevek sneaked aournd a corner and knocked out 2 more guards and put them in a closet, the commandoes went down one corridor and Nevek went down the other, he came up to a experiment lab, he sneaked in using force speed and he went up and took note of the experiments and the plans for a death star, then got out without any of the scientists noticing.

As Darth Galador looked out the main window on his new city he sensed something. A jedi. He left his room and headed to the control room. When he got there he said to a man sitting at one of the controls. "Let me see all the cameras in the building," He said to the man. All the screens showed nothing. He headed out on his way to the research room. He saw a jedi and two commando like troopers leaving thru the shadows. He ignited his red lightsaber.

Max turned to a high-level employee.

"You give me a high-level security card."

"But-"

"Now." Max's eyes flashed with anger and it was felt by everyone force-sensitive who was close to him (basically tepe, nevek)

"Yes......sir" Said the man nervously running. He came back handed him a security card and ran off again.

"Good. I will be conducting inspections. But for now I will retire for the day."

Max went away from the room before someone offered to lead him somewhere. He could find his own way. But first he found the tavern where the workers hanged out after-hours. He went in.

Once inside he looked around. He decided to order a drink. He ordered some corellian ale, but as he turned around he saw something that made him stop in his tracks.

He had once heard of being 'struck by the thunderbolt' in a holo-movie. It meant you saw someone that you instantly fell in love with. Well if it was true then this was it.

There was a girl, about his age, a worker. She was sitting alone at a table, so he picked up his drink, and walked over to her.

"Mind if I sit here?"

"Not if you don't mind my asking you some questions."

"Sure" said Max

"What are you doing here when you're dressed so nicely? shouldn't you be with the higher ranks' bars?"

Max smiled thinly "Well, I'm a junior supervisor, up there I'm the lowest rank, here I'm in the middle." He half-lied, technically he was a junior, and technically he was here to supervise.

"Nice. so I guess you're a new arrival."

"Why?"

"You should know you can't have a relationship with workers. "

"Rules?"

"Unwritten ones." She said, then walked out. Max finished his drink and went to his room to rest.

Darth Tepe walked around the same levels that Max was on as he saw a girl leave the bar Max was in. Tepe smiled as the girl didnät see him at first, but ehen she did, she bowed and backed off. Darth Tepe grinned and nodded her to come closer. "You know the inspector you just talked with..." he started, as he had gotten a small looksee into the future. "...Go into his room. Heres the directions. Keep him company. Talk to him..." Tepe said and gave the girl a holopod. She left and Tepe melted into the shadows of a corner just as Max walked throught the cantina door. Tepe smiled, looking out of his shuttle again.

As Max left the cantina he thought he could feel a slight hint of Tepe's presence there. He chalked it up to his imagination and ignored it. He went back to his room.

------

The girl thought about what she was about to do. On the one hand she had liked Max in the Cantina, but she knew she was only doing this because Tepe told to her, and she knew he would kill her if she didn't

----

Max was meditating when there was suddenly a knock on his door. He stopped and heard it open before he even ordered it to. He went to the main room and saw the girl standing there.

"What are you doing here?"he asked.

"Well, I said it wouldn't do us good to be seen together not that we couldn't be together. Besides I left before giving you my name." She sat down. "It's Falynn by the way."

"How did you get in here?"

"Your friend gave me directions and the door code. You didn't tell me you worked directly for someone that important"

Tepe! thought Max. He had probably been following him around.

"And tell me, how does someone like you end up in a backwater factory like this."

Max sighed "It's a long story."

"We've got a lot of time" Replied Falynn.

Max sat down and told her how he came to this situation, leaving out the place where he had beena jedi and altering how he met Tepe.

Galador got kicked in the back but managed to maneuver it into a roll. He force pushed him in the direction of the wall and followed it up with several slashes in every direction.

Back at Geonosis Vulgar the Hutt studied a holo of the death star plans. It was at about 85% completion in every area. He looked at several mini holo ships swarming the palm sized deathstar. He looked to his younger assistant and said," These sith can see right thru us, you have the self destruct codes dont you." The young hutt nodded and handed him a data pad and said to Vulgar," But why would we want to destroy it Mighty Vulgar?"

"Oh just in case we run into trouble," The large hutt said with a smile in his native language.

"Wow" Said Falynn when Max finished. "So now you're working for the guy who killed your parents?"

"Well, I guess it's kind of like if a soldier kills your parents on orders, defects and then you enlist and serve under him. It was nothing he could control, and now we're fighting against the people who gave the orders."

"But still, don't you want to kill him?"

"Part of me, but I'd rather kill the people who ordered it."He looked at his chrono. "You work on Nal Hutta standard time here, right?"

"Yeah"

"Well, you better get back to wherever you live, or you're gonna be late tomorrow."

She was suprised. "What?"

"Yeah, I did some research after I found out Hutts ran this place. I don't want you to get in trouble"

She composed herself. "You're right. I'd better go."

She left and headed to her quarters.

Max sighed and went out to look for wherever Darth Tepe was hiding.

Archived